First time. MTF trans

Abbas211

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hiiii super been trying to research into soapland, but may just end up the Thai HJ route. I’m English only, but was wondering if soaplands would take someone like me? I’m not full glam. But noticably fem and have an A cup. (Although my first visit I can’t tell if people just think I’m a woman like in Korea, or that there’s enough men with long hair that they don’t)

I don’t want to be turned away for a walk in just in looks then add more confusion, any experiences or ideas?

Hiiii super been trying to research into soapland, but may just end up the Thai HJ route. I’m English only, but was wondering if soaplands would take someone like me? I’m not full glam. But noticably fem and have an A cup. (Although my first visit I can’t tell if people just think I’m a woman like in Korea, or that there’s enough men with long hair that they don’t)

I don’t want to be turned away for a walk in just in looks then add more confusion, any experiences or ideas?
Worst they can say is no. tbh, never had this question for a soapland.
But, I'd say if first glance = female, you may have some issues.
If you can pull off boy mode, it may be okay...
Wouldn't worry about a cups, Japanese men are larger in some cases, lol.

if you’re a woman then typically soaps won’t accept you though some ladies will make VERY rare exceptions.

I fully support trans rights and if you’re a woman don’t pretend to be a man just to try to get into a soap; at best you’ll cause minor chaos at the shop and at worst you’ll be yet another reason to ban foreigners because we can’t behave.

Be open and honest, maybe try an indie?

If you gaijin smash your way in and make trouble it’s bad for everyone…

If you knew Japanese, I’d highly recommend the absolute giga chad Yuki. She’s already great with women, so someone in between should be something she would be down with. Maybe you can ask if she’s willing to try something new in exchange for you being able to use a translator?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
if you’re a woman then typically soaps won’t accept you though some ladies will make VERY rare exceptions.

I fully support trans rights and if you’re a woman don’t pretend to be a man just to try to get into a soap; at best you’ll cause minor chaos at the shop and at worst you’ll be yet another reason to ban foreigners because we can’t behave.

Be open and honest, maybe try an indie?

If you gaijin smash your way in and make trouble it’s bad for everyone…
I mean I’m respectable I’m not some 6 foot military man lol I doubt a woman with a cock is going to be the chip in the breaking point if foreigners

If you knew Japanese, I’d highly recommend the absolute giga chad Yuki. She’s already great with women, so someone in between should be something she would be down with. Maybe you can ask if she’s willing to try something new in exchange for you being able to use a translator?

I sadly don’t know Japanese, but that seems like such a good time, been trying to learn but it’s been a tough few months on it haha

I sadly don’t know Japanese, but that seems like such a good time, been trying to learn but it’s been a tough few months on it haha
Maybe try to book with Sigure from club 39 who states she accepts women.

Yes there are some very feminine looking cute Japanese males with long hair so you may get a pass if you try to present male, but if you identify as female yourself than why not be honest and try to pre book and see if a provider is okay with it first?

Maybe try to book with Sigure from club 39 who states she accepts women.

Yes there are some very feminine looking cute Japanese males with long hair so you may get a pass if you try to present male, but if you identify as female yourself than why not be honest and try to pre book and see if a provider is okay with it first?
Yeah I may book then. Just figured I’d ask if there was any experiences as I know there’s also the “shemale” experiences and see how it goes!

I mean I’m respectable I’m not some 6 foot military man lol I doubt a woman with a cock is going to be the chip in the breaking point if foreigners
You’re a woman.
So: as a woman, respect that soaplands are generally not for you.
There are exceptional ladies who will see women but it’s rare and unlikely without Japanese.

If you’re going to be a woman, but then use your sex organs to fake your way into a place you shouldn’t be, that’s rude and disrespectful.

If you identify as a man when it’s convenient for you to do so, then I guess you’re not looking to be considered a woman…? I dunno I don’t want to start a debate about trans vs non-binary rights or whatever….

TLDR: women don’t go to soaplands

women don’t go to soaplands
Except to work there.

But yeah I agree, you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

As a woman who loves girls, there are delivery healths that’s cater to lesbians and there is the occasional provider at soaps or other services who accepts women as well but that’s case by case and not a majority.

As a woman who likes men as well there are many play opportunities in Japan. Not really anything involving nuru that I’ve found yet but oh well.

Reactions: Airnest

I remember a post that an SL girl visited by new half.

and today I saw this post by kaoru