First Time.need Help

Desfleur

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi. If i'm new and pretty bad at japanese but want to try deri heru, would it be better to request to meet the girl outside the love hotel somewhere so we can go in together? Worried about the part where you have to choose the hotel room and stuff

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
Hi. If i'm new and pretty bad at japanese but want to try deri heru, would it be better to request to meet the girl outside the love hotel somewhere so we can go in together? Worried about the part where you have to choose the hotel room and stuff

Which deriheru do you have in mind? I've only used one deriheru, [Redacted], and with their incall service the lady can help you get a room.

The LH stuff is pretty straightforward.
- enter LH
- locate the room selector. It's usually near the entrance. It could be a big wall panel or a small touch screen. Greyed out rooms are not available. The touch screen are more finicky as you need to press several buttons first. With wall panel, you just select a lighted room press the button and go to the front.
- at the front you pay. Some LH has a machine inside the room where you pay the fee. No need to pay at the front.

Depending on location, you can use the room for 2H - 4H (rest). There is free time, most afternoons, where you can use the room for 7H-8H.

Im based in osaka now. currently looking at deriheru red shoes and
名門超桃色恋愛塾.
If i go the LH at 11 will it be full on a weekday?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland