18000 yen for 30 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
2/24

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi! I finally did my first P4P and it was with an incredible women.

I have been lurking here for some time before coming to Japan and couldn’t wait to go to Tobita or Matsushima and see if the girls are as beautiful as they said. Haven’t been to Tobita yet but the ones in Matsushima were amazing.

I really like when people make reviews and they explain lot of things, like how did they find the shop or why did the choose the girl and not only about the sex, because when you play in the Shinchis the interesting thing is how you decide on which girl no that much into how was sex, at least in my opinion. So this review may be a little bit long.

Ok let’s get going. My plan was to do some lap around the area and find Rio at nanten (I already knew where she was). So just watch a little bit and go straight for Rio. Arrived there at 4pm and the neighbourhood is really strange. Like, in Tobita you know what you are for and all the street is full of little houses but in Matsushima you can just go sightseeing and come across it, also the shops are not that packed in the same streets so it’s more like an adventure if you don’t have a map.

In the streets, there were maybe five people with me and I don’t think all the men were there for P4P so it felt like ghost streets. Except that all the shops have beautiful ladies waiting for you. Reading some reviews here I knew some tips, like choose the girls that smile and wave to you enthusiastically and not just by looks but man, every single girl was calling me. I’m in my 20’s and fit/good looking so that can be one of the reasons, or that they weren’t many costumers passing by, but it felt akward and amazing at the same time just get shoutings in english from all the shops. No one talks about this here but how do you reject them or say to them that you are doing some laps first? Because I was just nodding my head feeling guilty knowing I won’t be back for that girl. It was my first time so I was nervous and I just kept walking fast seeing them for a few seconds before turning my head because I felt shy/awkward looking at them too much like they are some kind of product in a supermaket waiting for me to take it. Maybe with more people in the street or the 2n time this won’t happen to me but boy I feel bad for the girl if I just stare at them like analysing her beauty and then pass by, like, she will think she is not worthy/enough pretty for me? I know they know they are at Shinchi and that is the norm for customers to do some laps and there are so many girls, but I can’t stop myself from being sad for the ones I reject. Maybe I’m to newbie and pure heart for this jeje.

The girls in Shinchi are sit down but in Tobita you can actually see her whole body but in Matsushima it’s just her face and boobs because they are sitting behind a front desk. Usually girls wave at you and smile but one girl looked at me and jiggle their boobs which were amazing (i’m tempted to go for her next time). After some minutes went to Rio’s shop.

Arrived there and there was a friendly mama-san and a black hair girl but not Rio as I knew she was like blond/brown hair. Thought I had bad luck coming a day she wasn’t working but decided to ask the mama-san for Rio. In broken english she told me she was with another customer and showed me a paper in english which said that I can wait for her in a side room so I went in happy.

I was so nervous like couldn’t stop shaking and the mama-san brought me some snacks and tea and turned on the A/C. It was so cold there like north pole, not joking, she came back turn it off and then it was so hot. Waited for some 10 minutes for Rio to come, she opened the door and she looked incredible with a white dress, her looks are like gals and its beautiful and petite. She smiled at me and we went upstairs to her famous mirror room. It was small but comfy, with low lights. We chat a little bit about why did I choose her, know her beforehand and about TAG. She asked me if I found her here and told her she is famous and we laughed, she doesn’t check it that much but she knew about the site as others have mentioned before. Drink some tea, choose my time, pay and she went down and came back to start the thing.

We get undress while speaking broken english and she is fit, flat belly, tan skin, smal tits but maybe the best ass I have ever seen. Seriously, her ass is well shape and firm, but also soft, it’s is another level. She tells me she always run 10km after working.

Went to shower and she cleans me up without me doing anything, don’t know if I can touch her or something so better just be calm, we clean our mouths, wipe ourselves and to the mat.

Mat play, I lie on it and she comes at top and we start light kissing and DFK and she was so good at GFE. Told me to look at the mirror view while we kiss. While I grab her smooth ass we keep kissing and she asks me “first time with a japanese woman?” She is so good at teasing. I play with her small boobs and she starts licking my nipples and going down there. Proceeds to do some BBBJ for some minutes and asks me if I’m ready.

We start CG and her pussy is so tight it’s amazing and she starts riding me so hard and good as we keep kissing, I go for her neck and ears and she loves it. After CG we change and she wanted missionary but I prefer doggy so asked it and she changed positions. I wanted to fuck that small ass and it was amazing, then change to missionary until I finish inside her.

Chat for a little while she cleans me and went for the final shower. She is always trying to speak to you and I couldn’t take my eyes from her so it was a good after sex time.

We get dressed and go down on the shop to leave, told the mama-san that she was so good and leave with a smile.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm planning to go to Tobita and, another time, to Matsushima, but I will make sure to have another session with her.

If it's your first time trying P4P, she is also good for beginners :)

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Awesome review! Visiting Osaka in June. Was hoping to ask if you had any advice on finding the right store for Rio

Reactions: joshuas
Sorry to ask this in a random thread as a reply (if this needs to be moved please let me know) but I’m not sure where to put it. I just had a wonderful session with Rio, and during the session the condom came off twice. I had to pull it out of her on both occasions as her nails don’t really allow for that.

Am I at risk of catching something? I didn’t ask what her testing schedule is like but I assume that she tests very regularly.

Sorry to ask this in a random thread as a reply (if this needs to be moved please let me know) but I’m not sure where to put it. I just had a wonderful session with Rio, and during the session the condom came off twice. I had to pull it out of her on both occasions as her nails don’t really allow for that.

Am I at risk of catching something? I didn’t ask what her testing schedule is like but I assume that she tests very regularly.
... the FUCK, man?! 😫 If your rubber is slippin' off your dick twice in one session then YOU NEED A SMALLER SIZE CONDOM, my dude.
Might I also point out that Rio is potentially at risk of catching something from you, too? 😑

... the FUCK, man?! 😫 If your rubber is slippin' off your dick twice in one session then YOU NEED A SMALLER SIZE CONDOM, my dude.
Might I also point out that Rio is potentially at risk of catching something from you, too? 😑
I don’t know, it seemed to fit pretty well. I’m not someone that’s has sex that often so I am not sure how things are supposed to fit. She picked the condom and it was fine for the majority of the time, just some positions seemed to grab it and rip it off.

Yes she would be at risk of catching something from me, however I am clean, test regularly, and I don’t really have sex that much. Maybe once a year on average so I’m testing more than I’m fucking out of paranoia.

Reactions: discosupafly79
If your rubber is slippin' off your dick twice in one session then YOU NEED A SMALLER SIZE CONDOM, my dude.
Counterintuitive but he probably needs a larger one, not a smaller one. A too-small condom can squeeze itself off, particularly if you’re uncircumcised.

I don’t know, it seemed to fit pretty well. I’m not someone that’s has sex that often so I am not sure how things are supposed to fit. She picked the condom and it was fine for the majority of the time, just some positions seemed to grab it and rip it off.

Yes she would be at risk of catching something from me, however I am clean, test regularly, and I don’t really have sex that much. Maybe once a year on average so I’m testing more than I’m fucking out of paranoia.
Whew! Good to know, bro! Keep fighting the good fight! 😤👍

Whew! Good to know, bro! Keep fighting the good fight! 😤👍
I should have been more specific in the first comment, but yes I wouldn’t put anyone be it a relationship partner or a provider at any sort of risk from myself. That just isn’t right as a man.

Awesome review! Visiting Osaka in June. Was hoping to ask if you had any advice on finding the right store for Rio
There are maps on this site for her location but I always tell people to memorize the kanji for the shop 南天. thats how I found her. She did mention she was goin on a vacation in June so good luck!

There are maps on this site for her location but I always tell people to memorize the kanji for the shop 南天. thats how I found her. She did mention she was goin on a vacation in June so good luck!

Mongering teaches me kanji better than WaniKani ever will. Monger at a shop once and you'll have those kanji down for life.

Reactions: joshuas