30 minutes 4000 yen (gaijin price)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Heard many horror stories about janjan and how it is a rite of passage for P4P, so I decided to try my luck.

Entering the place at B1, I try to find the tencho. The smell of cigarette and disinfectant reminds me of the scenery of P4P in my country.

I asked for 30 minutes course and tencho quoted me 4000 yen. Seems he could smell the gaijinness from me.

I followed him immediately to the sofa and wait there. Not too crowded and it was pretty dark.

Maki came and asked if I am japanese. I said no. She asked if I am chinese and I told not exactly. She told me she taught I am japanese from how I look. I asked for her name just in case.

After chitchat, I took off my pant and she started sucking. She asked if it was ok to suck, I think she referring if I want CBJ.

The BBBJ was ok but after a while, my penis went limp. The blue pill I took this morning didn't really help. She kept sucking non stop, I feel bad since I could keep it standing.

Start to utilize my meager imagination, and I managed to get hard on by imagining pussy and erika from fc2.

At this point I started to feel really good as it hits the right spot when I am fully erected.

And then the 5 minutes reminder came, and I lost my erection a bit. I then asked for HJ.

Told her I am about to pop, and she put it in her mouth. She is still friendly and cheerful but asked did my delayed ejaculation give me problem at soapland.

Anyway she told me aircon in the store is not working so it was really hot. I apologized for taking so long, tidy up and went back to entrance.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Janjan is known for gaijin friendliness, I was let in without any questions.

Maki seems to be typical aunty above 40, didnt wear make up and around japanese B cup.

30 minutes to pop is a nice record for me.

Will come again for cheap CIM when the weather is not as hot.

It is my first time with older woman, I am sorry no horror story for you guys today.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

So I am new to this website, "language notes" is for the language(s) WE the reviewer speak, and not whether or not the provider/establishment is gaijin-friendly or not? Cheers

Language notes refer to the language that was used by the reviewer. All places of the review section of this forum are kinda "gaijin friendly", otherwise there would be no reviews that were written by foreigners. Of course this varies heavily from place to place and your level of Japanese, nationality and personality are the deciding factors here.

Most people write in their reviews if the booking process was easy or complicated. If you have problems doing business in Japanese stick to reviews that mention English under language notes.

Language notes refer to the language that was used by the reviewer. All places of the review section of this forum are kinda "gaijin friendly", otherwise there would be no reviews that were written by foreigners. Of course this varies heavily from place to place and your level of Japanese, nationality and personality are the deciding factors here.

Most people write in their reviews if the booking process was easy or complicated. If you have problems doing business in Japanese stick to reviews that mention English under language notes.
Extremely informative mate, I really appreciate it!! Cheers xx

Reactions: Alice