1 hour -> 41k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let me preface this by saying it's probably not wise to do 1 hour; these girls are hot and honestly, I probably wish I could have seen more, but I felt like 30 minutes was too short for me. But, for most people, especially people that know about Tobita Shinchi, 30 minutes is probably more than enough time. Also, I do not speak a lick of Japanese and I mostly used hand gestures and very basic English.

Anyways, I was circling around the shops twisting my neck 90 degrees to the left and then 180 degrees to the right as I passed by every store to get a look at who was available at the time. I repeated this for about 2 hours (don't know why) until I ultimately decided on a girl who enthusiastically waved me in as well as the mamasan. I asked for the rates in English, and the mamasan showed me the rates. I had 100k in my wallet, so I decided why not try an hour? The girl was happy to see me, so maybe it was foreshadowing how great the next hour is going to be? Yes, yes it was.

After heading up the stairs, I was given some tea and a few snacks while the girl got ready. The language barrier was incredibly apparent, but it was clear she was trying her best to communicate with me in English. Looking back, I'm not really sure why I didn't just whip out Google Translate. After some brief talk, I laid down on a mat, where she cleaned me up with a wipe. I was wrapped and she began to give me a CBJ. It felt really nice, that's all I could say honestly lol! She licked my nipples for a bit, and then she asked if I wanted top or bottom. Being nervous as I was, I told her to start on top and she began riding me. In the meantime, she leaned in and we engaged in DFK (I'm not really sure if that's common here) and I got to fondle her body as she rode me. We switched to missionary and doggy later on, but when we both got too tired, we got to cuddle and kiss a little more, and then repeat for the rest of the session. Despite her lack of English, she was surprisingly able to talk dirty in English, saying "fuck me" or "I'm in love with you" although those were the only phrases she could say throughout lol

Unforunately, I couldn't pop but that was definitely an experience to remember. I don't regret the 41k damage at all; I've paid more for less in the Pacific Northwest where kgirl agencies aren't really that common. I'd pay 41k to relive that over and over again. Unfortunately, I didn't get her name, but I do remember her shop being around the corner; just not which corner it was since it has already been a month since I've visited Osaka. Honestly, next time I'm in Tobita Shinchi I'll look for the girls that are enthusiastic to see you because I did end up going to another girl that wasn't too enthusiastic (the mamasan was more happy to see me than she was) and I had one of the most depressing fuck sessions I've ever had. I felt very unwelcomed as a gaijin but she was still hot and I still got to fuck.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Reactions: Airnest
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

so far i only have 3 girls with 1 hours,
1) 1st girl (2nd times)was very long ago, 2019, she was very beauty and devilish body, sex was so good and time flies and i din notice 60min gone, sex was so good and smooth.
2)lately i take 1 girl to 60min(i had with her 3 times 30min before and decide to go 60min) and found sex wasnt as rewarding as 60min,
3) girl in red, i had 4 times 60min , the first 2 times was training her up, after 45min i show some mercy and let her go, one time i totally flop of continuously numerous sex for few days , but the last one, was very good, she got better and we nonstop till the sound came.

one girl i took 75min because she told me to have NS,NN i need to go for 75min course, so i went for 8-9 visits with her.(i stop 60min because she was very tired, i took 75min because of NS)

My advice, dont go more than 30min for the first time girl.
you dunno her attitude , and u dunno she want or can sex non stop.
Is not like soapland you can take breaks and go 3-4 rounds in 2 hours.
it goes by 1 shot or she think you finish, then end session.

45min is quite comfortable for 2nd times with the same girl, provided you can make it.

Last edited: