Walk in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000¥/30 min.

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese all the way.

Details of the Encounter:
After a full day of dealing with bullshitery, I decided to give a visit to Flamingo. I’ve been meaning to give it a go thanks to @Phil Atio and @MikeH. You guys are legends.

Finding the place was a little difficult. Hell, I’d get lost in my own room, so I’m sure you all would find it with no problems.

The doorman welcomed me in no problem. I asked them about mi gaijin card, and they were cool with it, so long as I spoke Japanese. (Sorry to the non-Japanese speakers.) No nomination, so just went with the free selection. Was. Not. Disappointed.

I ended up with Chie and she was just my type. Small and petite. Not much boobage on her, but her personality was top notch! Super warm and welcoming, and she loved making out. The first thing she did was jump onto my lap, so I knew I was in for a treat. Unfortunately, it was that time for her, so FIV. That didn’t take away from the experience though.

After some lip smacking nipple licking action we got to the nitty gritty. Her technique was pretty good, although could use some work. Felt pretty damn good though, so I shouldn’t complain.

Overall I had a blast. Her personality is definitely enough to get me coming back, and hopefully I can help her improve that technique.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Living in Yokohama, there ain’t much nearby that’s Foreign Friendly. I’m glad I visited this place and I am definitely likely to go again. Sorry again to all those who can’t speak Japanese though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got in now by saying I’d been there before.

They let me choose the girl but turned down the first 5 I chose. In the end it may have been better not to choose the girl and not wait but there were a few mingers.

Reactions: TAG Manager