@Alice

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 and 1/2 hours, 50000円 + LH

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I met up with Alice a few days after landing in Tokyo, wanting to make sure I wasn't weighed down by jetlag. This is my first time in Japan, and my first time venturing into p4p. We settled on a meeting around noon at one of Alice's favorite LHs.

Out of nervousness and a habit of being early to most things, I waited in the lobby to meet her. Needless to say, her photos are very accurate; if anything they undersell her beauty. Finally putting a face to the messages you read on here was particularly interesting. While I imagined a more sultry appearance based on her website, I was pleasantly surprised at her more young and innocent look. Anyway, she guided me through the room selection process and we were off.

She was definitely shy at first, and although I was prepared for this I still let nerves get to me as we got started. I had already informed her that I wasn't too confident in my Japanese skills, but even my English skills were failing me. Her beauty left me speechless, and I was eager to see and feel more. We moved on to the shower, where after a bit of hesitation I started to let my hands wander. Naturally I was drawn to Alice's perfect breasts, made even better with the soap and water. They were simply the best I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing first hand.

Once squeaky clean, we moved to the bed where our hands and tongues began to wander some more. The encounter might have benefited from some more small talk here, but I was beyond words, like a kid in the candy shop. Knowing that the gomu provided by the LH might be on the smaller side, I prepared ahead of time by getting some larger ones, which proved to be the right move. I will not boast about my own body on here, but I will just say that we had a good laugh about the animal on the packaging.

With that settled, we moved on to the real action. We cycled through several positions, but doggy proved to be a favorite. No matter how perfect her breasts were, I'm an ass-man at heart, and Alice's slender back and hips would have been enough to bring me to my knees if I wasn't there already. Its completely at odds with the cute and innocent face I was just looking at earlier. I can only describe it as erotic; enough to drive any man wild. Eventually I had to lay down to relax, and she finished me with a HJ.

Still with plenty of time left, we chatted a bit about my plans during my visit. After a while, I suggested we watch a video based on a comment she had made on here a few days prior to the encounter. I'll let the reader guess what type of video it might have been, but I'll just say it was fun to watch her reactions to it. It definitely gave me some ideas for what to do with her during a second encounter! We found time for a bit more fun, then washed up and parted ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only wish I had felt more confident in taking the lead at the start. The slow start could have been made easier that way. But still, I was satisfied with how things ended, and knowing more about her I do look forward to seeing Alice at least one more time while I'm visiting.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023