120 mins/ 39000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer: I am new to p4p as well as being a virgin so I am not sure how helpful this will be to experienced customers.

Made a reservation for 12 pm and walked in around 11:55. Waited in a room for about 15 minutes and was called in by her to go up the stairs.

We talked and she realized that it was my first time as I was very nervous and fidgety. She did her best to calm me down and guided me through the process.

Was very friendly and washed me down gently using her body. We then bathed in the tub together and she kissed me into giving me a bbbj.

We proceeded to kiss on the bed and she licked me down while prepping the condom. It then came to the sex and I struggled a lot here. I think it was mostly because of a mix of depression and nervousness but I had a very hard time staying hard. She tried her best to make it happen but I just couldn't do it. We then spent a lot of time sleeping and cuddling along with a few more dfk sessions. After a while, she tried one last time with hj to make it work and it worked temporarily before I went limp again.

At this point we kinda just gave up as it was nearing the end of the session. She gave me her business card and hugged into a kiss one last time before taking me downstairs.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Originally I wanted to ask Kaoru as I heard many good things about her, but she was off since my arrival in Tokyo so I ending up seeing Natsume as she was the other english speaker I saw on the threads. I'm honestly very glad that Nastume was my first as she was very nice about everything and guided me through the whole session. Will definitely try to see her again if I visit Tokyo again.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024