70 min 22000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I walked in during the afternoon and was welcomed by the staff who asked if I could speak Japanese. I replied in japanese that I can converse mostly in japanese. After that I was lead to a room where they showed me pictures of the girls. There were 2 girls that they recommended and one of the was Ren. I picked Ren and paid for the experience. They also said beforehand it was going to be a 2 hour wait. So after I paid, they gave a card so I could come back later.

When I came back, I was lead to a room where many other people were waiting. They served us cold tea and we waited for our name to be called. It took maybe 20 to 30 minutes for my name to be called so it was a decent wait.

When my name was finally called I finally saw Ren. She looks a bit different from the photos but not too bad. She definitely was a bit on the chubbier side but that was fine for me. She definitely did have a bit of a belly though. She lead me up the stairwell while holding hands and I asked her for the toilet because I was feeling very anxious at the time and really needed to go pee. We finally got to the room and we started talking. I have decent conversational japanese but I still struggle a bit with words. She on the other hand did not know much English at all so we only conversed in japanese.

It was actually a great GFE, we chatted so much about random things like anime and our travels. Looking now at her profile, it even lists anime as one of her interests. The chat went on for a decent amount of time and helped me feel a bit less anxious. She was so sweet and cute while talking.

After we chatted we finally move on to the bathing. She put some soap on me and washed my entire body. We started getting a bit flirty here and were laughing together. I got into the bath and brushed my teeth and rinsed some mouthwash so standard practices there. When she got into the bath she started playing with my dick which got it a bit hard. She told me to lay back and then gave me a BBBJ which felt really nice. We did this for a bit and then moved onto the bed play.

We sat on the bed together side by side and started DFKing. We did this for a bit and then moved on. She then proceeded to put a condom by mouth which felt really nice. We then did cowgirl for a while and it was really intimate, we kissed a lot of times. It was my first time having sex so I asked her what other sex positions she wanted. So I did missionary for a bit and then moved onto doggy style. Eventually I moved back to cowgirl again.

It was overall hard for me to get stimulated possibly because I deathgrip when I masturbate. Eventually she took the condom off and started giving me a HJ. It alternated with that and making out with me which was really nice and intimate. Eventually I came after a long time and shot a big load everywhere and she started cleaning the mess I made. At this point the time had already ran out. She showered me and bathed one last time and played with my flaccid dick one last time there. I finally dressed up and I tell her what a good time I had and we exchanged hugs on the way out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really enjoyed being with Ren. She really has a cheerful personality and has a very cute smile. I would come back again if the opportunity raises itself.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Hey there! I'm thinking of booking Ren too but I'm kinda on the fence. It says on her profile that she smokes. Do you remember if she smells of cigarettes? That would be a little bit of a turn-off for me.