Guest viewing is limited

First timer at club amour

BollBoll

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club amour - Kiichan https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270201/amour_namba/girlid-19313676/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Late December 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins / 20000

Type/Location:
Shop location in Namba

Language Notes:
Used Japanese, but signs in English indicate easy access to non-speakers

Details of the Encounter:
After long time lurking, I decided to try out some p4p action for the first time. I tried n-cats in Kyoto once, but it wasn’t very exciting (for various reasons).

First I intended to get a girl from a JK type of store, but being somewhat nervous, less secure than I should be in my Japanese, and never used love hotels before, I settled for what I knew would work out, Club amour. Store was very easy to find, big sign. I first went into Mandarake to calm my nerves a bit, and look for a dojinshi I’ve been looking for, but no luck.

Walking into the store, got a waiting number, got called up a minute later. Worker showed me a paper in English that clearly indicated important rules such as no sex. I confirmed in Japanese I knew the rules, and used no English from there. It seems obvious from previous reviews that no Japanese is probably fine though.

Picked 60 min, and 指名, adding up to 20000. After some thought I picked キィちゃん (Kii-chan). Had to wait for 30 minutes for her, and did so happily. When called up, she was in the stairs waiting. A slim tiny cute girl in a short Christmas dress. Breasts barely a handful, slap a uniform on her, and she would easily pass as a student in my previous high school classes.

Well into the room, she undressed me and I asked to undress her. She had the cutest innocent plain white panties. Not noticeable on the pics is tatoos on the side. She also had longer hair now. We did the usual shower, bath, toothbrush, I felt her up and kissed neck and upper body leading to the usual Japanese cute chuckles.

After bath, she prepared mat, and took a good time doing so. We got on there and spent most of the remaining time on it, me coming in the hand-holding-penis-sumata position.

Back to bath and showers, some minor talk, but she didn’t seem so interested. Or maybe she didn’t want to test my Japanese level. Wasn’t much affection after bath either, a shame.

I don’t know if oral normally don’t happen in mat play at all, but she said no to doing it when I asked. Found that a bit odd when she has that as her favorite play on profile. Also only did light kissing, but to my understanding, that is not to uncommon?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I felt 60 minutes was a bit short, especially for a first timer. Just landed in Europe, but next time in Osaka, I’ll try a long course. Can gaijins do options such as anal?

Nice to have more Osaka information but the review isn't clear about why "recommend"

I have never really came across Club Amour on my web searches.
Hopefully if Kii-chan is not the norm on this shop, I might try them out sometime.
The provider being too "professional" can be a big turn off.