First Timer, celebration trip

pheonabyss

TAG Member
Reaction score
Doing a long celebratory trip to Japan and hoping to check out the scene. Been lurking a while trying to take note of what to avoid and such. I did have a question, is it customary to get tested for STD’s and have proof? I still have the card intact so I don’t have any but wanted to make sure in case I pay then get denied and lose everything because I didn’t get tested. I was thinking of getting one before I leave but I might just get one in Japan, if need be, while I’m there. Thanks.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Doing a long celebratory trip to Japan and hoping to check out the scene. Been lurking a while trying to take note of what to avoid and such. I did have a question, is it customary to get tested for STD’s and have proof? I still have the card intact so I don’t have any but wanted to make sure in case I pay then get denied and lose everything because I didn’t get tested. I was thinking of getting one before I leave but I might just get one in Japan, if need be, while I’m there. Thanks.
in general you don't need to submit proof of std test to get some actions. just dont expect to raw action, as giving them std proof might be interpreted as asking for raw and this actually might get you kicked out instead.

even if somehow it is required, usually only local clinic results are accepted as far as I know.

Last edited:
in general you don't need to submit proof of std test to get some actions. just dont also expecting raw action, as giving them std proof might be interpreted as asking for raw and this actually might get you kicked out instead.

even if somehow it is required, usually only local clinic results are accepted as far as I know.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know.