2200 entrance and 4400 service

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in the shinjuku area walking around and waiting for start of samurai show. I arrived early and had 1 hour to kill.

I saw a sign across from godzilla head saying peep show so I walked down the stairs to check it out. The guy at desk spoke no english-he just pointed to sign that said 2200 yen.

I paid fee, handed him my phone and he gave me plastic tag with number. He pointed to waiting that had 3 other guys on bench. The room only fits 4. i waited for about 10 min, then a girl gets us and guides us to separate small stalls.

There is a stool. i wiped stool with tissues they had in room. Show starts behind plexiglass window. A chubby japanese girls starts the moving about fully clothed. She goes to each window and does some breast grabbing and crotch rubbing.

About 5 min into show, an older japanese woman walks in with menu. one side is japanese, other side english. 2200 for hj and 4400 for bj. It says 3 min maximum. i chose the bj. It is with condom.

I managed to finish (not sure how long it took). Overall it was worth it for the seediness experience.

I pulled my pants back up. The girl behind window was still dancing. I left even though I could have stayed and watched.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was worth it to me just to try. I would go again but it would depend on mood.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023