First timer suggestions

bi93

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i recently joined the site.

I am in Japan for probably one more month and thought of giving a FS or a soapland a shot. I will be heading to Osaka in a a few weeks so i thought i can try there. What are the best recommendations for a foreigner currently given the COVID situation? I ideally wanted to give 3P a try too.

I have been reading that Osaka may not be the best place for a good experience. Is that true? If so, where else would you suggest. Tokyo is the same distance but much more expensive i heard.

Basically I want to have a good experience before leaving the country.

Reactions: Simonka
How's your Japanese? Makes a BIG difference in recommendations anyone might give you.

すごい!
How can you enter the Japan?
Have a good time!

I am already living here. Have not done anything yet but now that my return is final, thought to have a Japanese experience

How's your Japanese? Makes a BIG difference in recommendations anyone might give you.
I would say it is basic. Not very fluent.

I am already living here. Have not done anything yet but now that my return is final, thought to have a Japanese experience

I would say it is basic. Not very fluent.

Then your options are very limited, especially during the pandemic. Osaka is like Tokyo's uglier, retarded younger brother. The people pride themselves on being "friendly" (as opposed to the "cold" Tokyo folks, whom they hate) but they are truly just stunted, moronic and infinitely less international and cosmopolitan than Tokyo people. Can I assume you're white? If so, the people will gawk and leer at you and possibly try to practice their English with you, but accepting you as a customer (or lay) is an entirely different thing.

The only reliable FS in Osaka, especially for foreigners, is Tobita Shinchi. A search here will result in more than you need to know. It's basically window-shopping in three designated alleys, 20 minutes for 16,000 yen (price might've changed, haven't been there in a while). Process is rushed and to the point: You get the blessing from the mamasan, girl takes you upstairs, pay the girl, you strip, girl cleans your equipment with a towelette, applies condom with mouth, rides you briefly and then you can finish in whatever position works for you in the 10-15 minutes you have left. Buzzer warning sounds, you get the fuck out asap, wave goodbye and you're walking back to Tennoji Station.

Even in the best of times, I would say only half the shops will accept white foreigners, and that's IF they can speak Japanese well enough to satisfy the mama. I'm ethnically Japanese and speak the language well enough so I've never been turned down at any shop. During my years living in Osaka, my British/Aussie friends would hit Tobita as often as their paychecks allowed and were actually welcomed by the majority of the mamas, but they were also quite fluent and decently handsome and that goes a long way. I've heard from a buddy of mine who still lives there that Tobita was operating on a limited basis and most shops have banned foreigners regardless of language ability, but that was a month ago and a lot can change...although probably not in your favor.

If you're set on going to Osaka and want reliable FS, your best bet would be to just try your luck at Tobita. Learn enough Japanese to ask the mamas if they're allowing foreigners and don't set your expectations very high. The only indy on TAG has apparently stopped working for the time being, so unless you want to try your luck and risk a lot of disappointment by prowling around back alleys in Namba/Umeda, there aren't many other reliable options for you. Of course, you could try the traditional method of picking up drunk/desperate women at gaijin bars or clubs. I've had lots of success (if you want to call it "success") with that routine. I've also talked my way into all sorts of abominable acts of depravity and disgust at Chinese massage shops, but again I can speak decent Japanese and with my Japanese face, I suspect they put up with a lot more shit from someone who looks like me. FWIW, just about all of the Chinese massage shops that I've staggered into--be it in Osaka or otherwise--have at some point offered me FS.

And just throwing this out there...in case it's not a deal-breaker for you if the girl you're banging isn't actually a girl, there are a number of new-half shops in Umeda, Namba and Nipponbashi that very enthusiastically welcome foreigners, like Libe and Club Diamond. I've never tried them, but I used to frequent a hotel next to one of these shops and the "girls" would regularly hang around outside smoking cigarettes. From what I saw, it would basically amount to corn-holing a really ugly guy in a wig and skirt, but your options are very limited so when in Rome?

Of course, you could choose the smartest option: Cancel your trip to Osaka and go to Tokyo.

Then your options are very limited, especially during the pandemic. Osaka is like Tokyo's uglier, retarded younger brother. The people pride themselves on being "friendly" (as opposed to the "cold" Tokyo folks, whom they hate) but they are truly just stunted, moronic and infinitely less international and cosmopolitan than Tokyo people. Can I assume you're white? If so, the people will gawk and leer at you and possibly try to practice their English with you, but accepting you as a customer (or lay) is an entirely different thing.

The only reliable FS in Osaka, especially for foreigners, is Tobita Shinchi. A search here will result in more than you need to know. It's basically window-shopping in three designated alleys, 20 minutes for 16,000 yen (price might've changed, haven't been there in a while). Process is rushed and to the point: You get the blessing from the mamasan, girl takes you upstairs, pay the girl, you strip, girl cleans your equipment with a towelette, applies condom with mouth, rides you briefly and then you can finish in whatever position works for you in the 10-15 minutes you have left. Buzzer warning sounds, you get the fuck out asap, wave goodbye and you're walking back to Tennoji Station.

Even in the best of times, I would say only half the shops will accept white foreigners, and that's IF they can speak Japanese well enough to satisfy the mama. I'm ethnically Japanese and speak the language well enough so I've never been turned down at any shop. During my years living in Osaka, my British/Aussie friends would hit Tobita as often as their paychecks allowed and were actually welcomed by the majority of the mamas, but they were also quite fluent and decently handsome and that goes a long way. I've heard from a buddy of mine who still lives there that Tobita was operating on a limited basis and most shops have banned foreigners regardless of language ability, but that was a month ago and a lot can change...although probably not in your favor.

If you're set on going to Osaka and want reliable FS, your best bet would be to just try your luck at Tobita. Learn enough Japanese to ask the mamas if they're allowing foreigners and don't set your expectations very high. The only indy on TAG has apparently stopped working for the time being, so unless you want to try your luck and risk a lot of disappointment by prowling around back alleys in Namba/Umeda, there aren't many other reliable options for you. Of course, you could try the traditional method of picking up drunk/desperate women at gaijin bars or clubs. I've had lots of success (if you want to call it "success") with that routine. I've also talked my way into all sorts of abominable acts of depravity and disgust at Chinese massage shops, but again I can speak decent Japanese and with my Japanese face, I suspect they put up with a lot more shit from someone who looks like me. FWIW, just about all of the Chinese massage shops that I've staggered into--be it in Osaka or otherwise--have at some point offered me FS.

And just throwing this out there...in case it's not a deal-breaker for you if the girl you're banging isn't actually a girl, there are a number of new-half shops in Umeda, Namba and Nipponbashi that very enthusiastically welcome foreigners, like Libe and Club Diamond. I've never tried them, but I used to frequent a hotel next to one of these shops and the "girls" would regularly hang around outside smoking cigarettes. From what I saw, it would basically amount to corn-holing a really ugly guy in a wig and skirt, but your options are very limited so when in Rome?

Of course, you could choose the smartest option: Cancel your trip to Osaka and go to Tokyo.

I am Asian, not white but not South East Asian either. My Japanese is adequate to communicate but not extremely fluent. Going by your post, i think it is safe to say that i should not give Osaka a try and head straight to Tokyo. Maybe DH i guess1. Thank you so much for your comment

For god's sake don't ever ask a fuzoku joint directly whether they accept foreigners. You're just setting yourself up for quick & easy rejection. Approach mamasan / tencho confidently and tell them what you want, just like any other customer. It's THEIR job, not yours, to decide whether they want your cash or not.

For god's sake don't ever ask a fuzoku joint directly whether they accept foreigners. You're just setting yourself up for quick & easy rejection. Approach mamasan / tencho confidently and tell them what you want, just like any other customer. It's THEIR job, not yours, to decide whether they want your cash or not.

YMMV depending on where you're playing, but as an Asian (Japanese) guy who spent years in Osaka, and has never been denied access to any shop in Japan, I can tell you that Osakans are a different (dumber) breed and you have to deal with them differently. Asking first has always resulted in a far more pleasant exchange in my experience. My Japanese is very decent but I obviously still have a discernable accent. When I first arrived in Osaka and tried walking into an establishment and starting off in Japanese, that would immediately elicit looks of horror from the staff, who would recoil and panic and ask if I was from China. I would explain that I was an American and 100% ethnically Japanese, and from that point all was right in the world and I got treated like a peculiar cousin.

After that, I made it a common practice to start off with asking if they're fine with foreigners. Specifically, I let them know I'm American and ask if that's going to be OK. The response that I would generally receive from the mamasan--in Tobita, for example--would be a brief look of confusion, after which she'd just scoff and drag me into the shop while inquiring as to whether I'm a nikkei American, which I would answer yes to, and a few minutes later I've got my pants around my ankles. You're dealing with a particularly dumb, racist and nosy subset of people, and if you come off as trying to sneak something past them or pull a fast one they tend to react far more negatively than if you're just blunt and transparent up front and easier for them to understand. I used to grab drinks at a bar up the street from Tobita and would regularly run into Korean male tourists who had just wrapped up a Shinchi visit and we'd all swap stories and talk shit while pounding beers. I guess I'm an oddity, even to them. They had zero problems getting into the shops, but of course they're basically broadcasting that they're Koreans from head to toe and left zero room for confusion, so from there I guess it's an easy sell for the mamasans. Lots of money, tiny dicks, come fast, comfortably East Asian...it's an easy sell.

Of course, that was many years ago and when I do return to Japan for visits, I'm almost exclusively in Tokyo. When I'm back in town, I definitely do not dress like a Japanese anymore. And Tokyo folks being far more intelligent and cosmopolitan than their Osaka counterparts, when I step into a shop, nine out of ten times, off the bat the tencho can sense I'm not a native. At gaijin-friendly shops (like AR/AF), most times the guy at the counter will glance at me curiously and start off in English. At seemingly less friendly shops, I'll just start off in Japanese and if I get a curious look, I'll mention that I'm a Japanese-American tourist from [enter west coast city here, depending on mood] and they'll generally just shrug it off and I'm good to go.

Point being, Asian foreigners have to operate very differently form Caucasian foreigners. Language skills are obviously the most important factor but you can't forget that you're dealing with Japanese, and logic, common sense and open-mindedness are about as common as big dicks and dental hygiene in the land of the rising sun.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Thank you guys, I will probably give DH a shot first since i have not had a SOAP experience either before.

I would explain that I was an American and 100% ethnically Japanese, and from that point all was right in the world and I got treated like a peculiar cousin.

This is my experience as a Japanese American in Tokyo as well, though can pass as Japanese at almost any establishment nowadays. That being said, I think we get special passes as being Japanese American who are making the effort to speak the language and fit into the culture. I don't think that's the same experience other Asians, American or otherwise, may necessarily get. I thinking can call it out directly.... I'm not sure everyone else is better off with that approach.

This sounds like a solid way to go at it. I'm curious to know if that works for everyone else.

This is my experience as a Japanese American in Tokyo as well, though can pass as Japanese at almost any establishment nowadays. That being said, I think we get special passes as being Japanese American who are making the effort to speak the language and fit into the culture.

That's the winning icebreaker I use, anytime I sense a bit of nervousness at my accent when I first enter any establishment. I'll apologize for my poor language skills, explain that I'm a Japanese-American visiting family in Japan (that's a jackpot line) and bingo, I'm fucking golden. I actually used this at non-P4P establishments to trying scoring dates with the staff girls, and it worked a couple of times, because the natural progression of that conversation, if you choose to pursue it, is to talk about where I'm from. I would try to get a sense of what type of girl this is and use that to choose my "hometown." Sometimes I'd say I'm from Seattle (loves Ichiro), Los Angeles (whore), Honolulu (gold digging whore) or D.C. (too intelligent, fuck this one).

The only problem I've encountered resulting from my being ethnically-Japanese and speaking the language fairly well is that often I'm no longer given the "dumb gaijin" pass and get held to higher (Japanese) standards, at least as a far as my behavior goes, and that's definitely not fun. All the fun things--rowdy drinking on the 11pm train, kicking down bikes to play bike dominoes outside the station, urinating on the street curb (because proper Japanese piss on trees) and exploiting a 120-minute nomihodai to drink a bar dry--just aren't possible when they're judging you as a near-native.

@Keihan Chikan Except for adjusting my hometown - which I'm totally going to use from now on ,thanks - everything you said is exactly my experience down to acting appropriately in situations where a non-Japanese person can get away with it.

I would make a point to reveal myself when we hit a topic that I can't speak about smoothly. They are either surprised because they thought I was Japanese or intrigued by me being American. Good stuff.

All the fun things--rowdy drinking on the 11pm train, kicking down bikes to play bike dominoes outside the station, urinating on the street curb (because proper Japanese piss on trees) and exploiting a 120-minute nomihodai to drink a bar dry--just aren't possible when they're judging you as a near-native.

lol! And you’re the guy who makes a fuss if some liberal troublemakers just demonstrate too close to your yard?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Negi77
lol! And you’re the guy who makes a fuss if some liberal troublemakers just demonstrate too close to your yard?! :ROFLMAO:

Big difference. They're causing trouble because they're angry and think they're part of some sort of stupid bandwagon political movement. That's douchebag territory. We were causing trouble because we were super happy, high on life and drunk as fuck. That's awesomeness. We brought Jackass Part I, II and III to Osaka long before Johnny Knoxville. Pioneers, for sure.

Big difference. They're causing trouble because they're angry and think they're part of some sort of stupid bandwagon political movement. That's douchebag territory. We were causing trouble because we were super happy, high on life and drunk as fuck. That's awesomeness. We brought Jackass Part I, II and III to Osaka long before Johnny Knoxville. Pioneers, for sure.
Yeah, I’m sure the Japanese who watched you or had to clean up your mess etc... were super happy too and found you guys awesome gaijins that completely changed their racist biases with such positive behaviors :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Negi77