First Timer

Walrus

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAG, i'm an Asian Male Looking for my Very First Experience in the Adult World(i'm in my 20s) and decided i'll be doing it in Japan.

I'll be visiting Japan on March 20th and Will be Staying in Tokyo From March 26th to March 30th.

I've looked around a bit in the forum and i'm currently interested in these "Soapland". I Don't Speak Japanese And I'm not really proficient in talking to girls. With those in mind, i think Soapland will be the best for me right now.

As of now, i'm planning to just come to one of those establishment myself(I've seen a list here in TAG) and hope everything goes well.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me understand how this works especially because of my inability to speak Japanese.

Nice to meet you all and Thanks in advance for your time.

Hi Walrus,
It's simple: Walk in, pick girl, hand over money, do girl.:)

Best to go to a place with reviews. Check those out for more details.

I've read some of the reviews and only 2 of them interests me mainly because it's cheaper(Up to 50% Cheaper than those high end ones) . It's either Putit Royal or DH, leaning more towards DH. There's also the option to let the touts choose a girl for me instead of booking a specifics one. Should i do it? Oh i'll try to tip in front like how others do it.

There's also the option to let the touts choose a girl for me instead of booking a specifics one. Should i do it? Oh i'll try to tip in front like how others do it.
Ehm nope. Not if you care anything what the girl looks like.

They're gonna suggest you to pick an unpopular girl to give her some business, especially if they think you are a tourist who will not come back.

Stick with the reviewed girls on TAG. Preferably pick someone who's picture you like and of who the reviews say she looks like her pictures.
I think for DH, Toki has gotten some glowing reviews.

Ehm nope. Not if you care anything what the girl looks like.

They're gonna suggest you to pick an unpopular girl to give her some business, especially if they think you are a tourist who will not come back.

Stick with the reviewed girls on TAG. Preferably pick someone who's picture you like and of who the reviews say she looks like her pictures.
I think for DH, Toki has gotten some glowing reviews.

Awesome, Should i just Show Up or Book First Before Coming? I'm Guessing i need to make a call first? Also is 40K would be the right amount i should spend on DH?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, i'm typically shy in person but types rather long.

Awesome, Should i just Show Up or Book First Before Coming? I'm Guessing i need to make a call first? Also is 40K would be the right amount i should spend on DH?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, i'm typically shy in person but types rather long.
Booking by phone gets you the better girls, but don't expect to be able to book by phone if you're not a fluent Japanese speaker. In that case, walk in would work.

It depends on how much time. I believe Darling Harbor is about 30.000 yen for one hour and 50.000 for two hours, and they have other time courses as well. You could manage with 40.000, i think

Booking by phone gets you the better girls, but don't expect to be able to book by phone if you're not a fluent Japanese speaker. In that case, walk in would work.

It depends on how much time. I believe Darling Harbor is about 30.000 yen for one hour and 50.000 for two hours, and they have other time courses as well. You could manage with 40.000, i think
Lovely! Thank you so much for your time and Information User#8628. For Now Let's Just Hope i Don't Chicken-Out When it's Finally Time.