FML

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
cant say much but dealing with a patient and I have their emesis on me right now....I can’t wait to change right now!!! You may ask why don’t you? Welp didn’t bring a extra change of clothes FML.

cant say much but dealing with a patient and I have their emesis on me right now....I can’t wait to change right now!!! You may ask why don’t you? Welp didn’t bring a extra change of clothes FML.
No house scrubs where you work?

https://bit.ly/2KBSz2f

FML said:
Today, I had to call 911 and explain to the operator that my girlfriend orgasmed so hard she had a seizure and passed out. FML

I like that guy's problem over yours. ;)

You should charge them more.
The service you just provided would be highly appreciated in some circles (I suppose, never tried, not interested) :D

Reactions: RightOn6975

I was going to search for my kind of reply to that but didn't even have to scroll down for it "I've heard of faking an orgasm to make someone feel better but that's a tad excessive". :p

Reactions: RightOn6975
No lockers where you can put a change of clothes?

Sadly I don't have one as all the lockers have all been distributed. I have been lucky that I really have not had to deal with people like this my entire time here, but it was bound for it to happen to me.

Just see your patients naked. Problem solved.

If only I could.

https://bit.ly/2KBSz2f

howimfeeling.gif

You should charge them more.
The service you just provided would be highly appreciated in some circles (I suppose, never tried, not interested) :D

Meh, they don't get charged, however, it was nice for the place he worked for to send him over the next day to clean up after patients we had.

I was going to search for my kind of reply to that but didn't even have to scroll down for it "I've heard of faking an orgasm to make someone feel better but that's a tad excessive". :p

I hate you. LOL

Well I can say I am turned off from ramen! When he started throwing up his mouth was closed and it looked like pus. I had to unbuckle his restraints for the stretcher and log roll him over, and apply suction.

Reactions: TheScientist