For the ladies - what underwear do you like to see on a man?

Underwear preferences

• Boxers

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Boxer Briefs

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Briefs (Tighty Whiteys)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Thong

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Fundoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underwear? Who needs it? Commando baby!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
Since we’ve had several discussions about women’s lingerie, I thought how about we turn it around -
Ladies, does it matter to you what a guy wears underneath?

And what about themed underwear? If, after removing his 3 piece suit, you find he is rocking boxers with Millenium Falcons all over it or perhaps boxer briefs that look like Batman’s utility belt, is that going to kill the mood for you? :LOL:

Guys too - what do you like wearing and do you care how it looks? Are you loose and free or are you a fan of the TWs?;)

Reactions: Majestyk
I think the briefs category has expanded well beyond just tighty whiteys.
So, while I will not wear tighty whiteys, I do prefer briefs. Maybe something like a mix between a brief and a thong. (I won't wear thongs, either)

Reactions: Ken1988
Boxers ^^

Although yes, the sight of a sumo or a yakuza (they show up in underwear in google sometimes and i think i also saw them on the beach, i guess if you got those tats, you want to flaunt them) in traditional Japanese string is awesome, but too much laugh factor.

Boxer briefs all the way. Tighty Whities make me think 12 year old. With boxers, I’m worried a ball is going to pop out. Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds, plus they’re often made with microfiber or other nice fabrics. Makes me feel like a pretty little girl, which is probably a whole separate topic...

And the Calvin Klein’s are the best ones I’ve tried, simonka, so win/win

I like the look of boxers on men, especially in black/gray. They look so comfy and sexy!

F551A207-B7C4-4D81-A6C5-7974CC623A68.jpeg

Most of my ex-boyfriends have worn themed underwear around me. Sometimes intentionally to make me laugh at how crazy the designs were. I love it :) haha

Personally, I love a boxer brief. It's really sexy to be able to see the outline of their dick through them, and it gets hotter as they get harder and the briefs have to stretch to showcase all the glory. Also, I like a nice booty, so if the man has a nice little bubble butt I find boxer briefs will highlight that asset (ha) very well.

I also agree with @Simonka about Calvins, it's like the male equivalent of a lady's g-string, just screams that he's ready for them to come off .

Last edited:
Personally, I love a boxer brief. It's really sexy to be able to see the outline of their dick through them, and it gets hotter as they get harder and the briefs have to stretch to showcase all the glory .

I agree!! I still find myself being quite turned on every time I tease my hubby of 18 years and I see and feel the outline of his hard on!

IMG_3622.JPG
I agree!! I still find myself being quite turned on every time I tease my hubby of 18 years and I see and feel the outline of his hard on!
Who doesn't like a nice penis print :)

It is not a big factor for me but probably boxers and boxer briefs. cute color like orange, pink, right blue is a plus. I am not a big fan of any startled underwears like satin red thong or leopard strings.