Foreign Friendly Fashion Health Or Esute In Fukuoka

RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be in Fukuoka for some time and was looking for some fun too. Fukuoka seems to be very strict on regulations. For example the oppai bars who on week days dim the light frequently are not allowed to do so on weekend, almost all shops close at midnight etc. . Pink salons do not seem to exist at all ...
Getting to a soap land is fairly easy here, even if you may not get pulled actively from the street, speaking Japanese I had no trouble getting in here so far. However I really like a sexy massage too, but I have not been successful finding a fashion health accepting (caucasian) foreigners, not that there are too many in the first place anyways. Fashion health in Nakasu seem to belong either to yes-group or are in the Manzoku building and both are Japanese only. I also tried the white-group with no success so far. Anyone knows fashion health in Fukuoka that allow foreigners?
On a second note, esute seem to be absent too. I found a few delivery "aroma health", but no shop based business. Even the Chinese massage shops don't seem to offer happy endings anymore and I'm pretty sure they always tried that when I was here the last time in Fukuoka 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyone knows if there are some specific regulations here in Fukuoka/Kyushuu being more prohibitive? Any foreign friendly places?

I have no experience in Fukuoka, but I live in the countryside elsewhere in Kyushu and I've had almost no issues being a foreigner. At first I would be up front and say 'I'm a gaijin, is that cool?' But then I just stopped. I call up for delivery health, make my reservation then show up at the hotel. The girls are surprised to find a foriegner waiting, but I havne't had a bad reaction yet. I speak pretty decent Japanese and can read enough to navigate the websites, so that probably makes it easier.

@TJTJ
I haven't tried a DH yet, thought will probably do this weekend. It's just that I often prefer a nice esute or fashion health(店舗型ヘルス) over DH. But esute seems to only exist as aroma delivery here and at the fashion health it's always Japanese only. And sometimes they are extremely rude. I have Jlpt N2, so my Japanese is not too bad, but I doubt I pass as native on the phone. I can navigate the websites too, but I hate it that the majority of shops only uses cityheaven here.
I assume there are some very strict regulations in place here, otherwise I can't explain why the chinese massage places all don't over happy endings.