Foreign Friendly Found

If you can speak japanese wowやりすぎ group is foreign friendly

Let's rather say they are foreigner tolerant. You need to be able to speak decent enough Japanese to get the reservation done by phone. And even then just a small minority of the girls will accept foreigners, in some shops almost none. This is though due to the shop staff and every shop working independently more than due to the girls.

Several times when I forgot to mention I am a foreigner they send a girl who was not marked foreigner friendly, none of them had any problems with a non-Japanese client and those few I asked where surprised to hear they were marked as Japanese-only by the shop.

Reactions: LKjdklfje64j
I understand that the girls with "international" tag in their options should be foreign friendly?

I understand that the girls with "international" tag in their options should be foreign friendly?

Yeah, but as said that is done by the shop mostly without consulting the girls. So if a shop doesn't like to have foreign customers (like Ikebukuro) they don't mark the girls international if the girl herself doesn't request it.

I have used (long time ago though) Shinbashi, which was totally OK with foreigners, Shinjuku (which is actually in Ookubo and mostly OK with foreigners) and Shibuya which was at most hesitantly tolerant towards foreigners.

Ikebukuro seems to openly advertise bareback anal with many girls... so uh...

With this chain generally AF was 50-50 between FS and AF. I have a feeling in Ikebukuro it's even more heavily leaning to the FS side. I have no idea of the bareback thing in any action, just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland