Foreigner Friendly But I Did Not Understand

katakeeto

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all
i found this place on the net, for girls delivery.it is in matsudo, chiba,..it is sure foreigner friendly coz I can speak little japanese but the guy on the phone was completing the delivery procedures and could understand me...
but when i asked how much is the 60 minute course he told me it is 13000 yen , i could see that there is 60 minutes for 8500 yen but i could not understand the difference so i cancelled! I could not understand the kanji on their site or ask him the difference in the price!
please check their website and help me to understand why they have 2 price lists! or if someone is serious and with fluent japanese can call them and know...thanks:)
http://www.sweet-memory.top/system.php

I would be careful, many of those places won't let you pick the girl, they'll say they'll send you one that matches what you want and likely won't get anything close. Ask for specific girls off the website and see how they react. If every girl that's your type "doesn't like foreigners," I'd give it a skip lest they send you a girl, collect your money before seeing her, and leave you sorely disappointed. Made that mistake twice, once was a girl so hideous to me that I couldn't even get it up and sent her home.

Reactions: Taylorjp and MikeH
I would be careful, many of those places won't let you pick the girl, they'll say they'll send you one that matches what you want and likely won't get anything close. Ask for specific girls off the website and see how they react. If every girl that's your type "doesn't like foreigners," I'd give it a skip lest they send you a girl, collect your money before seeing her, and leave you sorely disappointed. Made that mistake twice, once was a girl so hideous to me that I couldn't even get it up and sent her home.
No I confirmed i want a certain girl and he told me OK.. They allow choosing

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It says to please confirm the plan by phone. So you probably struggled with your Japanese. It's also listed as a grand opening campaign, the maybe the opening period is already over. The fee is so low that I cannot believe this offer is unlimited, not if the girls look at least 50% like their pictures.

This Japanese guy complained, too.
http://chienokinomi.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-29.html

He says " it was supposed to be 8,500yen for 60 minutes including hotel fee but I was lead to some apartment nearby and was asked 9,000yen instead.
They made me wait for over 20 minutes, the lady finally showed up was a big old woman, totally different from the picture, service was ok. I won't repeat.
All Chinese shops in Shin-Matsudo area are owned by the same group, all of them do bait and switch. Other Chinese shops like dot http://www.ma-gekiyasu.com/system.html
or Soukai http://www.sayaka-deriheru.com/gal.html their pictires are heavily photoshopped but at least they send the same girl from the pictures. "

Thanks @Manami TMK. I was quietly questioning my Japanese skills as I couldn't imagine the hotel fee to be included in the 8500, but I'm relieved to have you confirm that. At this price one really can't expect the youngest and prettiest girls. I wonder if the girls at the regular price are picked from a different pool.

To the OP.

It will be 8,500yen only if you agree to use their recommended hotel; most likely their apartment.
Even if you pick a hotel around the Shin Matsudo station, they will apply the regular price which is 13,000yen for 60 minutes.

I also went here
The girls actually work in Ikebekuro and come to Shin-Matsudo for their break.
The dealer (who comes and picks you from the station) is the handler.
That's why the prices differ.
If she agrees to go out to a love hotel then it's 8500
I met her at her apartment for 10,000
There is only 2 girls on a given day.
No choice as given in the website