Formal Japanese?

what is the title or code? for research purpose.
"Japanese hottie gets gangbanged in her dojo"... I just had a look at a random bit and maybe I misremembered. In the context, you'll see that it might make sense for the dudes to be using desu / masu, and maybe in other bits they do, but aaaaanywaay, the actress is totally at the top of her game. She's Oscar level. Wouldn't be surprised if she's in "legit" theater or film of one sort or another.

Hello! typing from phone so lmk if formatting is ok.

I'm 25, virgin (lol), white dude, in Tokyo rn. I was going to try incall because I don't believe I have the Japanese proficiency to schedule a girl, LH, and train to be on time. I'm around N4 level (kanji yomenai).

I wanted to ask, what level of formality do you use with soapland girls? I've only ever used Japanese with friends so I've completely forgotten teineigo. I only recently learned it was rude to "aru" store workers instead of "arimasu". I've been doing it this whole time hahaha.

Please do let me know! And is soapland the right move? Or should I try something else.
Kaoru at yshirts

Old thread, but I'd use polite Japanese if first reaching out in writing, because it's easy enough to figure out how to speak properly when writing even if you kinda suck at the language.

When you actually meet her, if you are actually good at speaking, then you need to be more cogent of what form you are using and what's appropriate - if you can speak well enough, she will have expectations that you also generally know when/how to use what form and expect you to be able to read the room, even if it's a room where the walls are covered with cum. But if you are just N4, where it's going to be obvious to her you are just trying to communicate in any way possible, I think you'll get a pass on whatever mixed slur of forms you use as she will just be thankful she can decipher what you are trying to communicate. At N4 level you're biggest worry isn't communicating properly, it's communicating, period.

It just feels weird to use casual Japanese with a provider if you’re reaching out to them asking if they’re okay with gaijin. I switch to casual once I meet them in person though