Free Adult Orientated Entertainment In Japan! Oh Yeah!

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
When I first arrived in Japan I went for an evening stroll with a lady in a park anyway we sat down for a chat etc.. Strangely enough a couple decided to sit on the next bench, it was strange because there were like 20 other unoccupied benches they could have chosen. The park was almost empty at this point. To cut a long story short the guy whipped out his cock and the 'lady' sucked him off for a minute then they left.

Has anyone else had any free adult orientated entertainment in Japan?

Reactions: MossBoss
Where was this? In my 18 years here I've never seen the like.

Sucking cocks in parks is a VERY common activity in Japanese parks in my experience. Most people are more discrete about it than the couple I talked about but I guess the majorirty of Japanese ladies have done it at least once. If you visit somewhere like Yoyogi Park in the evening everyone is doing it.

Why don't you take a lady to a park in the evening after a few drinks and see what happens? Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

MossBoss.

My old neighbor's boyfriend would get her to the car park and fck her there. I once caught her sucking him off in between cars, this despite a taxi arriving a meter away. Another time I could hear them going for it and him trying to make her squirt - you know that sound the pussy makes.

She was not too bad to look at either so I was quite disappointed when she moved!

My old neighbor's boyfriend would get her to the car park and fck her there. I once caught her sucking him off in between cars, this despite a taxi arriving a meter away. Another time I could hear them going for it and him trying to make her squirt - you know that sound the pussy makes.

She was not too bad to look at either so I was quite disappointed when she moved!

Sounds good. It is like getting a panty shot on the train. Something to perk you up on a cold night.