Fresh Pussy

@alice:: You are very kind, liking even such "general" comments... I am curious to know wherther you agree because you have personal experience or jut "like" it because it i sjust a nice comment...
As for me, Japanese pussies can be, like any other, hit or miss depending on the girls. What I like more in Japan though, is that most are not bald... I find more variety in Japanese pussies than in "Caucasian" pussies...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@alice:: You are very kind, liking even such "general" comments... I am curious to know wherther you agree because you have personal experience or jut "like" it because it i sjust a nice comment...
As for me, Japanese pussies can be, like any other, hit or miss depending on the girls. What I like more in Japan though, is that most are not bald... I find more variety in Japanese pussies than in "Caucasian" pussies...
I definitely have personal experience with Japanese kittens.
I usually like mine shaved though, although TAGs Manami has a very fresh and pretty one with a tiny bit of hair on top.

Perhaps i have been in japan for too long, but i have lost intrest in the japanese "cuisine" as of late, and i was never a fan of them being unshaved. So recently i much prefer caucasians.

Last edited:
Well, according to this very racist joke I heard, Japanese pussy is sideways, where western is normal orientation.
But I know from experience that that's not true.

I seriously doubt there is a difference in taste between east and west. Maybe Japanese women are healthier overall which would have a positive impact.

OMG. That's exactly what I've heard from Portugese people when I was in Macau!! They were telling me that as a joke "Western and Chinese pussy tastes different"

So even is there any difference between Chinese/Japanese/SE Asian woman then?!

I have a stupid question as I am a bit tipsy.
What's the difference of the taste between Japanese and Western pussy? I've tasted Caucasian girl's pussy when I had session with couples, Damn she was delicious!! :p

One expression for eating pussy is "wandering through the wheat field" so maybe "wandering through the rice paddy"?

Or maybe since some Japanese say foreigners smell like butter, then perhaps its like the taste of butter vs soy sauce?:kiss:

Reactions: Yuma
What's the difference of the taste between Japanese and Western pussy?

In my experience, Japanese women tend to have a milder taste than Western women, though there are obviously women who don't fit "the norm".

Every woman tastes and smells a little different, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I like that mild pussy smell that's slightly similar to that of my armpit if I'm clean. It turns me on.

Undesirable smells include menstruation smell, fishy smell, and that which is similar to paste or glue, you also get smell like uncooked burger patty.

Well, according to this very racist joke I heard, Japanese pussy is sideways, where western is normal orientation.
But I know from experience that that's not true.

I seriously doubt there is a difference in taste between east and west. Maybe Japanese women are healthier overall which would have a positive impact.
That joke was in Hannibal Rising.

Gong Li is truely one of the most beautiful women on the planet to me, and the young Hannibal looked also good enough to eat!

Reactions: Yuma and Ocgaijin
I have a stupid question as I am a bit tipsy.
What's the difference of the taste between Japanese and Western pussy? I've tasted Caucasian girl's pussy when I had session with couples, Damn she was delicious!! :p
For some of the American girls I remember fishy smells. A few smelled neutral and a few good. Yours tasted better than any American girl I have had. I think it's different for each girl. :D

Reactions: Yuma