Fresh Pussy

I've tasted a lot of Chinese Wg's including one that squirted all over my face In machine gun rounds (??!). Ashamed to say that but I'm glad I came clean on later tests. For the most part (~90%) they tasted delicious and invigorating. I noticed they would always squat after finishing and birdbath their kitty. I wondered if that could have been a factor in their overall pleasing scent despite some Chinese claiming the Chinese girls never wash. I rarely had one that was terrible smelling, maybe a little off putting, but not like some other girls in my life that were non-WG's. Some girls just have that scent to make you wild and really want them. There must be some chemical is those nice scents that activates the (amygdala?) most primordial sexual drive.

Last edited:
I've tasted a lot of Chinese Wg's including one that squirted all over my face In machine gun rounds (??!). Ashamed to say that but I'm glad I came clean on later tests. For the most part (~90%) they tasted delicious and invigorating. I noticed they would always squat after finishing and birdbath their kitty. I wondered if that could have been a factor in their overall pleasing scent despite some Chinese claiming the Chinese girls never wash. I rarely had one that was terrible smelling, maybe a little off putting, but not like some other girls in my life that were non-WG's. Some girls just have that scent to make you wild and really want them. There must be some chemical is those nice scents that activates the (amygdala?) most primordial sexual drive.
Man, I had a Chinese chick squirt in my face too. She and I were both suprised when it happened. I don't think she had ever squirted before and that was the first time I seen a girl squirt. I had piss all in my face but I wasn't mad. I just cleaned up and pressed on.

Reactions: Yuma and Wwanderer
Just as a social experiment, I'd also like to see a reverse blow bar where women can come and practice oral on a fine selection of dongs.
Maybe called "Thar she blows" with a picture of a pirate with his pants down or something.

The pussy place would be called Pussy Galore, obviously.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Perhaps i have been in japan for too long, but i have lost intrest in the japanese "cuisine" as of late, and i was never a fan of them being unshaved. So recently i much prefer caucasians.
What about leaving tiny landing strip, and all hair underneath completely removed?

I have a stupid question as I am a bit tipsy.
What's the difference of the taste between Japanese and Western pussy? I've tasted Caucasian girl's pussy when I had session with couples, Damn she was delicious!! :p
never thought "delicious" concerning a pussy, but the 1st time I licked one I though it smelled like miso + wakame.

Reactions: Wwanderer
My nipples tend to irritate more.
I'm with you. Maybe my nipples are just extra sensitive?
I remember my grandma saying once that she used to scrub her nipples with steel wool when she was pregnant to prepare them for the rigours of breastfeeding.
That revelation scarred me for life. :eek: