Guest viewing is limited

From A Pua Perspective

From my perspective? I'm not really a PUA.. or in the words of Big Pun (@MissInsomnia where you at):

"I'm not a player I just crush a lot"

I think it's pretty simple..

Human beings like sex. It feels good and makes them feel emotionally satisfied as well.

From my perspective? I'm not really a PUA.. or in the words of Big Pun (@MissInsomnia where you at):

"I'm not a player I just crush a lot"

I think it's pretty simple..

Human beings like sex. It feels good and makes them feel emotionally satisfied as well.

I'm so embarrassed. The first time I heard that saying.. it came out of Mac Miller's mouth (Ariana Grande's "The Way").. haha

I'm not sure what you are looking for. Are you referring to the types of stimulations? Or what is sex to women?

Beside the pleasure from the stimulations, women want the intimate connection that sex provide. It is the closest thing to love a woman can feel. Some say that it is love. Another is validation of a woman's ability to pleasure her man. She wants to experience the sexual energy a man gives off. It makes her feel beautiful.

My game improved alot when I understood sex from a female perspective. Understanding the validation part of sex is the key in PUA. They want the raw energy a man gives off in love making. It validates their beauty to bring out/tame the animal in a guy. This is why women are testing guys. Is the man able to channel his animal energy for them? It does not matter what method a guy uses, a woman is looking for this energy in the man. The woman sees it as confidence in a guy. That is why bad boys get all the women. That is why the Apocalypse Opener works.

Reactions: owlet
My game improved alot when I understood sex from a female perspective. Understanding the validation part of sex is the key in PUA. They want the raw energy a man gives off in love making. It validates their beauty to bring out/tame the animal in a guy. This is why women are testing guys. Is the man able to channel his animal energy for them? It does not matter what method a guy uses, a woman is looking for this energy in the man. The woman sees it as confidence in a guy. That is why bad boys get all the women. That is why the Apocalypse Opener works.

You know, without trying to be too judgmental, your understanding of women relates to only a segment of the population.

I guess you don't mind that many of those ladies are using you, just as you are using them. Do not underestimate these women. You may think you are in control, and at times you may be. However, when it comes to agreeing to have physical relations, at least in my experience, the woman has most of the control, especially in the long run. I guess you are mostly satisfied with sprints.

One of our distinguished veteran members bemoaned the situation when ONS were just that and he wanted a bit more, at least a two or three night stand. A pattern developed that left him frustrated and unsatisfied. At times, it seemed he wanted to give up on the dating scene entirely. Lately, it appears, he has shifted his focus from himself to a good woman and seems to be much more at peace.

I guess my point is-what goes around comes around.

Last edited:
You know, without trying to be too judgmental, your understanding of women relates to only a segment of the population.

I guess you don't mind that many of those ladies are using you, just as you are using them. Do not underestimate these women. You may think you are in control, and at times you may be. However, when it comes to agreeing to have physical relations, at least in my experience, the woman has most of the control, especially in the long run. I guess you are mostly satisfied with sprints.

One of our distinguished veteran members bemoaned the situation when ONS were just that and he wanted a bit more, at least a two or three night stand. A pattern developed that left him frustrated and unsatisfied. At times, it seemed he wanted to give up on the dating scene entirely. Lately, it appears, he has shifted his focus from himself to a good woman and seems to be much more at peace.

I guess my point is-what goes around comes around.

In PUA we go through stages of growth. People look at the pains of growing and conclude its not worth it because it will hurt. Excuses......

As for women, they are human beings like all of us. They all have the same needs as women. Its is only how each goes about fulfilling those needs which are different. Like in business, its a matter of having the right product(presentation, shit test), in the right place(timing), and at the right price(social &, economic consequences).

Last edited:
Orgasms
To be released back to their animal state
To be used
To be erased

Orgasms
To be released back to their animal state
To be used
To be erased
Some time orgasm is equated to love. I feel sex has two qualities from a woman's prospective: love and beauty.

How do you quantify beauty? How much people say it? Raw animal response? What would a woman believe?

Is it time for the women to chip in? They probably have a view on it... I don't think I 100% understand the question tbh.. I think there was a thread before about "why do you like sex so much"

Is it time for the women to chip in? They probably have a view on it... I don't think I 100% understand the question tbh.. I think there was a thread before about "why do you like sex so much"
Not sure if I should be answering in this thread because it's titled "From A PUA Perspective".. but you seem to want a female's opinion on this so..

What I want from sex.. I guess it depends on what category of men I'm dealing with.

Clients - They're clients. They're paying me. I think my satisfaction's not as important.

FWBs - I don't want kisses, hugs, or cuddles. I just want someone who's into rough sex and someone who won't catch feelings for me. I need him to be vocal. I want someone who doesn't mind listening to T-Pain while we're doing it. Also, I want them to be fair with me.. so if they want oral, they're gonna have to return the favor.

Boyfriends / Dating Partners - We gotta have amazing chemistry. The sex doesn't have to superb, but at least decent. I want eye contact when in missionary position, random giggles, kisses all over, cuddling afterwards.

Not sure if I should be answering in this thread because it's titled "From A PUA Perspective".. but you seem to want a female's opinion on this so..

What I want from sex.. I guess it depends on what category of men I'm dealing with.

Clients - They're clients. They're paying me. I think my satisfaction's not as important.

FWBs - I don't want kisses, hugs, or cuddles. I just want someone who's into rough sex and someone who won't catch feelings for me. I need him to be vocal. I want someone who doesn't mind listening to T-Pain while we're doing it. Also, I want them to be fair with me.. so if they want oral, they're gonna have to return the favor.

Boyfriends / Dating Partners - We gotta have amazing chemistry. The sex doesn't have to superb, but at least decent. I want eye contact when in missionary position, random giggles, kisses all over, cuddling afterwards.
ultimate bad ass lol

Off topic. Was his post related to topic? Respect is earned. Just because one is an old fart does not mean he knows everything such as Cosby being P4P, performance/learning, or personal growth in PUA. He sounds more like a pimp than any else.
A pimp would be someone who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return. Don't use words you don't know the meanings of.

Wwanderer has been on TAG for almost 6 years now. He's a very respected member. He's contributed a lot, helped others out as much as he can, and he's the sweetest gentleman ever. I've never met anyone as caring and wonderful as him. Don't you dare call him such a disgusting name like that again.

And you're not a PUA. You're just a complete douchebag who can't handle being wrong.

Is that the white bear?
No.
But here is the Bear Jew and his hobbies are bashing brains and killing Nazis.
screen-shot-2013-04-24-at-10-49-55-am2.png

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Such violent behaviors these P4P. It seems P4P is not working.
"Bear Jew" has nothing to do with P4P or PAU, he is a war hero who ended WW2 with his brave sacrifice along side The Basterds. Please learn your history.

Here is Lady Mormont of Bear Island, it was because of her, the bastard John Snow was able to become King of the North and eventually created what is today England.

I'm just listing achievements of my ancestors.
Lyanna-Mormont-GoT-607-The-Broken-Man-810x456.jpg

"Bear Jew" has nothing to do with P4P or PAU, he is a war hero who ended WW2 with his brave sacrifice along side The Basterds. Please learn your history.

Here is Lady Mormont of Bear Island, it was because of her, the bastard John Snow was able to become King of the North and eventually created what is today England.

I'm just listing achievements of my ancestors.
Lyanna-Mormont-GoT-607-The-Broken-Man-810x456.jpg
Respect. Note: Don't bring up violence in defense of P4P.