Guest viewing is limited

From The Misty Past: BKK Trip Report Part One (Long)

DireWolf98

Posting About Fuzoku Since 1994
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Numerous/Numerous

Country & City:
BKK, Thailand

Date of Encounter:
June 200

Contact Method:
Walk Ups

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
Misc

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Originally posted by me in 2000 on the now-defunct BKKnight's Global Village (BGV), when I was The Dire Wolf in Tokyo

=========================================

Easy Wind: Dire Wolf’s Third Trip To BKK – Part One

“Easy wind blowing ‘cross the bayou today. ‘Cause there’s a whole lotta women, mama, out in red on the streets today.” – Easy Wind; Words and music by Robert Hunter (Grateful Dead)

Disclaimer: When it comes to BKK, I am basically a newbie. Therefore, some of my observations might seem too pedestrian to BKK veterans. Also, at times I might delve too much into minutia. That’s probably a by-product of my career, where I often delve into, and convey, minutia to my clients.

PROLOGUE

It's highly unlikely that I'll ever plant myself in BKK for weeks at a time, like some of the lucky brethren here. I get jealous when I read Trip Reports featuring sub-headings such as “Day 15.” Therefore, I'll have to take BKK in smaller doses and make the best of it.

Just like in the movie “Field of Dreams,” where Archibald 'Moonlight' Graham realizes his dream to get his single solitary turn at bat against a major league pitcher, I try to enjoy every nanosecond of these opportunities because I will never know how many turns at bat I will get. In the meantime, Tokyo isn’t exactly Maggie’s Farm.

In my third-ever trip to BKK, after a 20-month absence, I had a great time within a relatively short space of time (although it was my longest stay). Just like when my heart was broken for the first time and I gained true appreciation for the musical genre known as The Blues, now I really know why our friends are hooked on Bangkok. Previously, I had some fun on my brief visits and sort of understood the situation through my scant experiences and the posts by friends on BGV and asfo. This time, the full potential of the City Of Angels and the Land Of Smiles hit me like a sledge hammer right between my eyes. Bam! I want to go back now!

IMHO, one of the most outstanding features of Bangkok is that foreign visitors can "strike sparks anywhere” (to borrow the words of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.") SF in the 1960s it isn't, but there are a lot of surreal qualities to Bangkok.

I have traveled around Asia and have come to the conclusion that Bangkok has few parallels. Although I once met some fellahs from the U.S. Embassy in Japan who told me about a Chinese-government-sponsored tour of numerous cities and commercials sites. They mentioned one outdoor market in western China which offered everything from major Anti-Aircraft Artillery pieces to young girls. I immediately asked about prices quoted for the young girls and they replied that every male in Tokyo posed that exact question first.

Thursday, June 8 – Day One: Oh Darling! (Apologies to The Beatles) First Night In BKK

Got off the plane from Singapore and my checked baggage arrived unbelievably fast. I breezed through immigration and customs; and rushed to the Thai International Airways limousine counter (conveniently located right outside the exit gate). I secured a Benz for only 650 baht – quicker and cheaper than hotel limousines. The trip to the JW Marriott (JWM) was relatively fast and uneventful.

After unpacking and organizing, I speed walked to Darling Massage Parlor to start my experience. My mind reeled with fantasies of my previous visit to this place. Would Miss A be working tonight? How about the famous Nok, who received table-pounding Buy recommendations from Soarer and others? Also, BoZo e-mailed me a Strong Buy recommendation on #50. BlakBart loves this place and often zips me an e-mail after his visits.

Pant pant, I thought as I made my way toward nirvana and then walked in the door with 20 months worth of anticipation building up. I asked for the incredible Miss A (#115), but she was on holiday. I took the next best thing that I know, Miss Awh (#22) – Miss A's younger sister. She stepped out of the fish bowl and I asked her to pick the girl with whom she likes to work in double-teams; she replied Miss Tom (#113). I said, “Done!” Miss Awh is attractive, with an absolute killer body – I’d stack her up against most go-go dancers in BKK. When her partner stepped out of the fish bowl, however, I wasn’t immediately impressed. Miss Tom is less attractive and a bit husky. However, if Miss Awh likes to work with her, then it was time to take my turn at-bat. Paid the 4,000 baht for the Two Girl Session and got ready to rumble!

After their drinks and my serving of Bob Marley’s favorite refreshment arrived, we sampled our respective treats, stripped and headed for the Hot Tub. It is good that the tubs in BKK are much larger than their Tokyo Soapland counterparts. We could have fit five girls in there with me. Miss Awh & Miss Tom got off to a great start as they cleaned & soaped-me-up then slithered all over me after the tub filled. They churned & splashed as they occasionally whispered to each other. They seemed surprised, then fascinated with the fact that, like them, I am completely shaved "down south." In English, they expressed positive feedback, only God knows what they said in Thai. They took turns stroking and going down on DW Jr. I wish I could do this every week.

Once on the bed, both girls seemed to be involved in a licking contest on both sides of my body, starting with my ears. They eventually worked their way to DW Jr. They slipped on a condom and starting sucking real hard. They would switch places – one sucking on DW Jr. and the other sucking on my balls, then they would switch again. Back & forth they went. Their mouths, tongues, hands, breasts, legs and pussies were all over me. They didn't perform the perfunctory fake lez action, with phony moaning and obligatory rubbing – they truly interacted and seemed to enjoy it. This kept-up until I felt the time seemed right to plunge it into Miss Awh properly.

As I was banging Miss Awh missionary style, Miss Tom coaxed me to slow down and adjust my body so that she could lick my balls, my ass and taint as well as thrust her tongue into my prostate. Champ that she is, Miss Awh fucked me back as she grasped at me with her arms and legs.

After Miss Awh brought me over the top, they both gave me a hard oil massage from my feet to forehead and on both sides of my body. In Japan I have had a lot of shiatsu massages. This was top-notch and both girls did a great job.

Then they announced that it was time for Round Two. They ignored my pleas that I usually can only come once in these two-hour sessions, they were determined to squeeze that second pop out of me. The problem usually lies in the fact that the flagpole stays up but I can’t reach the clouds-and-the-rain that second time. Given unlimited energy, these girls might have to attack me for three more hours.

“Look, I usually can do it only once. I’m a long-time one-shot man,” I said to them. No response. “Sooooo … you girls really like a challenge?” They looked up at me, smiled and replied in unison, “Yeaaaah.” Hollywood couldn’t have scripted a better scene.

With me flat on my back, Miss Tom started by lubing-up DW Jr. and after a few minutes, she engaged in some serious BBBJ action. Miss Tom grunted, slurped and sucked. Meanwhile, Miss Awh stood above me with her legs spread apart and wildly rubbed her clit and shaved pussy. I propped-up my upper torso with my elbows and started licking her. Miss Tom switched from BBBJ to HJ moved over and joined in licking Miss Awh. Miss Tom and I would go back and forth between licking Miss Awh’s pussy and French kissing each other. Then, Miss Awh started to Hoover me while the both of us licked Miss Tom’s pussy and then French kissed. Eventually, Miss Tom slipped a condom on me, jumped on top of me and rode me CG style. As she plunged up and down, she growled through her clenched teeth: “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” She really got into it; then Miss Awh took her turn riding me.

After awhile, they gave up on riding me, peeled-off the condom and started attacking DW Jr. with their breasts, hands, mouths and tongues - at the same time they engaged in some serious digital prostate probing. It seemed as if we went through half of the Karma Sutra when they finally suckceeded in squeezing-out that second pop.

I wobbled around the room grinning. I gave them both bear hugs and serious French kisses. Land Of Smiles! There were smiles all around. I couldn't stop hugging and kissing them. I couldn't stop smiling.

I checked for incriminating scratches, bruises, burns or other abrasions that might cause problems upon my return to Tokyo. Much to my surprise, there was not a mark on me. If that happens, the best remedy is ice and/or aloe. It worked for me on a trip to Hong Kong, after a Thai girl with too much gold jewelry accidentally scratched my leg.

After we caught our breath, we showered in the big tub and dressed. I happily tipped them 1,000 baht each. Miss Tom turned-out to be awesome! What a team! Amazing Thailand!

I popped it on my Walkman for the stroll back to the JWM (Dead Heads take note: a trippy early-generation digitalized soundboard tape, Mickey Hart & The Heartbeats, The Matrix, 10/30/68 – the perfect choice). With cool tunes in my head and a smile on my face, I confidently strode back to my hotel.

I checked voice mail, then I ran to Ploenchit Center to check my e-mail at the second floor Cyber Cafe (it was technically closed for the evening & the register was locked but I begged the young fellah; I slipped him 100 baht for his troubles when I left). I returned to the JWM and succeeded in directly reaching one comrade, Mike the Bike, via phone. He was about to become seriously occupied with a special female friend but suggested that I search for Carguy in Titty Twister at the Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP).

I walked into the NEP for the first time in 20 months and took a quick detour to the Matterhorn beer bar. All of my friends from my previous visits were still there; I quickly waved hello and told them that I was searching for a comrade. Walked into Titty Twister, but didn’t spot anyone fitting Carguy’s description.

I returned to the Matterhorn to have a drink and shoot the breeze. I immediately bought a drink for my friend Aie and her sister Mae. At least five of the girls from the Matterhorn remembered me, including the two sisters and another cutie pie whose name escapes me.

For me, it was a happy reunion with the sweet girls at the Matterhorn. On two previous trips, I struck-out in attempts to take-out one specific girl from here: Aie. Still, I wanted to sit and chat with my favorite girls. They still remembered my drink of choice: Gaffee Yen (TAG note: Thai-style ice coffee).

While chatting with Aie, I caught-up on some of her major events. Among other things, she dumped her Japanese boyfriend. She also said, “I still remember the time you took me to dinner at the Dynasty Inn. That was so nice.” I replied, “Yes, I remember that. I took you to dinner and then you broke my heart.” She laughed, but didn’t really understand the situation to which I was referring. After two rounds, I bid the Matterhorn girls goodnight. I was on a mission. Having dropped the ball and missed meeting-up with BGV comrades, I was determined to set forth into the night. Perhaps I would meet others during my travels.

I returned to the JWM and asked the doorman to get me a taxi for Washington Square. After some discussion, he understood my destination, flagged a taxi and I was off. After all the stories about the Prince of Wales (POW), including the famous annual Thanksgiving Day parties and tales of Calvino bar fining the entire staff, I felt that I HAD to drop by for a visit.

When I arrived at POW, things were somewhat subdued. As the evening progressed, I discovered (and observed at NEP) it was a mellow night for a Thursday. When I walked in, I was the only customer. All the girls were crowded together into two booths. After I ordered a drink, I asked the woman behind the bar if I could meet Gary. They sent someone off to find him despite the fact that I told them it wasn’t of the utmost importance. Hey, if he was doing the books, hassling suppliers or engaged in one of the 100s of tasks that owner/operators are burdened with, I didn’t want to disturb him.

While waiting for Gary, I bought a drink for Jang. She seemed like one of my types (I have about 37 favorite types) – cute face, larger-than-average breasts and a nice looking caboose. Jang was quiet and reserved; maybe it’s because I can’t speak Thai. When Gary arrived, I introduced myself and we shot the breeze. He gave me a quick tour of POW and showed me the pics on the back wall, many of which feature our BGV comrades.

While conversing, Gary warned me to not mention “the Japanese” if I meet Doug at Bourbon Street. Apparently, about one week ago, Doug, Gary and some other fellahs met a crying Thai girl who had a nasty cigarette burn on her arm, which she just received from a Japanese man (sounds like something a Yakuza would do). Doug wanted to track-down the MFA, but cooler heads prevailed. One week later, Gary said, Doug remained irate.

Next, Gary took me down the street to another bar – I think it was Angels Bar. Nothing fancy but the place had a few girls worthy of future consideration. Gary offered to take me on a tour of the rest of Washington Square, but I declined. Perhaps this was a weenie-like move but somewhere in the back of my head, I had my mission in mind.

After parting with Gary, I walked over to Soi Cowboy for my first-ever visit of that area. I dropped
by the Long Gun to see the dancers (pant pant) and to try to say hello to Nui, the girlfriend of our fearless leader BKKnight. She wasn't working at that time. I don't know how things work in Thailand, but in Japan, by networking with the girlfriends of one's friends, one can receive introductions. For example, some of my Date Club girls in Tokyo have volunteered to help me meet some of their 20-something J-Girl friends. It seemed like a good idea in a Japanese sense – "I am a friend/comrade of your boyfriend, please introduce me to your nicest friends here (yorushiku onagaishimasu)." Perhaps she could provide me with great recs. Buy her some drinks and show some respect. Had she been at the Long Gun, I wonder if that would have worked? Or would Nui have stared at me like I was crazy? Any way, the Long Gun had plenty of girls and the place wasn’t crowded.

Girls came and went from the stage. On this evening, the Long Gun was not in danger of losing its reputation of having some of the most stunning go-go girls in BKK. I have been to a lot of go-go bars and strip clubs from Tokyo to Bangkok as well as major cities in the U.S. I have seen numerous naked or scantily-clad woman dance in various venues. However, one particular group of girls at the Long Gun had me ready to jump out of my skin – the “Cowboy hat” girls.

One petite girl wore a Lt Kilgore Air Cav-type cowboy hat, had short-tinted hair, a killer killer body and danced like a girl possessed. I’m not talking about narcissistic aerobics instructor dancing or “look-at-me-I’m-sexy” dancing or “this is my day job and someday I’ll make it to Broadway” dancing. She seemed possessed as in, “this is what I love to do and there just happens to be people watching me.” I had trouble keeping my jaw off my chest. Right next to Miss Air Cav was a taller girl with raven hair, smoldering eyes and a 9.5 body. Miss Raven Hair was not as good as Miss Air Cav in the dancing department, but she was an absolute jaw-dropper. The vision of those two stunners remains burned into my brain even as I type these words in Tokyo. The entire Cowboy hat group was the First String.

Well, no need to destroy the illusion and find out these girls are terrible in bed; I never made a play. There were no bullets left in my gun for tonight. Also, at the time I was having a nice chat with another Long Gun girl, Jai from Isaan. The best way to describe her: she has a J-Girl body from the neck-down (slender, small breasts and nice hips and small caboose) and a distinctly Thai face. After several rounds, I made my exit for the next destination.

I found my way back to Sukhumvit and started in the direction of the Thermae. In some places on the sidewalk, it was somewhat dark – not much in terms of street lighting and the shadow of the Sky Train made some places darker.

At one point, I saw two men walking quickly toward me on the left side of the sidewalk. They were walking shoulder-to-should so I instinctively moved to the far right of the sidewalk. As they quickly passed, I started to move back toward the middle of the sidewalk when, holy cow, a baby elephant was walking right behind them. I did a double- and triple-take and still couldn’t believe it. Quickly, the two men and their pet disappeared down the sidewalk, into the misty darkness. TIT. Some people walk their dogs at night; they walk their baby elephant.

I seem to remember breezing past Clinton Plaza, but the place seemed completely dead. So I pressed on toward the Thermae Coffee Shop for my first-ever visit. I walked in and immediately felt at home. The haze, dim lights and packed bar room combined to create a surreal atmosphere that reminded me of joints I visited immediately following Grateful Dead concerts (minus the swirling colors and melting walls): people all-revved-up and no place to go. I took several laps around the bar, checked-out the juke box (nothing caught my eye in musical selection terms) and I generally surveyed the talent. The place was packed and the number of females far out-weighed the number of males. My kind of place.

However, out of those dozens and dozens of girls sitting and milling about, I spotted only three that I would want to take out. One was an absolute baby doll, whom I spotted on my way to the men’s room. Too bad that I had to piss like a race horse! After I drained the weasel, I ran back out, but Miss Baby Doll had disappeared. Some guy probably made a quick bid and whisked her away. No matter; I was spent and merely out on a recon mission.

Hunger started to sneak-up on me. I hadn’t eaten anything since my snack on the plane. It was after 2:30 a.m., so I decided to drop by Foodland on Soi 5. Along the way, I met two cutie pies and asked them to help me find Foodland. The dueling cuties misdirected me down Soi 7, but eventually I got back to Sukhumvit and then to Soi 5 and I found it. Foodland was packed with lots of girls, some couples, farang tourists and suspected hobbyists such as myself. Eventually, I got a seat and ordered the Yaki Soba for 50 baht. Despite the incredibly low price, the noodles were tasty and it was a good pit stop.

Briefly recharged, I wandered-over to Angels Disco at the Nana Hotel. Before walking in I glanced over at NEP: it was dark and all of the bars seemed closed. I walked into the packed Angels Disco and who greets me but the dueling cuties who had misdirected me earlier. They apologized profusely. I offered to buy them a round, but they were covered. The three of us danced together for a while. It was fun and a good ego boost – me and these two little sweeties. As I wasn’t a buyer, I politely disengaged, as I didn’t want to scare-off any of their potential suitors for their evening/morning. I departed and returned to my room at the JWM. The clock read 4:30 a.m. “It’s 6:30 a.m. in Tokyo, the time when I'm usually on my train to work,” I thought to myself when I clicked-off the TV and I retired for the evening.

I was tired after walking from Washington Square back to the JWM, along with various places in-between. “Great start to this visit,” I thought to myself as I slipped off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Part 2 to follow