70 Mins / 25,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Wanting to make the most out of my trip, I decided to go for my 4th run at P4P for the holidays. I was looking at visting Tokyo Bunnys Club so I made my way there.

Was already outside the shop and an old tout came up to me and warned me about that place's prices. I initially thought it was going to cost 33,000 JPY based on site prices but from what I understood, he was saying that it was just the minimum bathing price and I should expect it to go higher, up to 70,000 JPY. I wasn't 100% set on it so I decided to see what he had to offer. He took me to his shop/cafe - there was very little English to be exchanged so he just asked how much I was willing to spend. I mentioned 25,000 JPY all-in, and he started making some calls. I'll admit that at the time, I was worried and was ready to bolt if anything sketchy happened. After a while, someone arrived (who I later found out was the receptionist for Soapland Tokyo) to lead me to the place. It didn't help that she wore a yellow hoodie and had a face covered with a flu mask and her hair - she did not look like soapland staff at first. She showed me images from her phone and recommended one lady. I asked if she was curvy/had big breasts - it was the opposite, slender type with C-cup (which is a B in the west?). I decided to let Jesus-san take the wheel and accepted. We walked around the corner and ended up at Soapland Tokyo.

Initial impressions were not good. The place looked pretty old and the decor was hella outdated. I paid the receptionist who brought me and another staff led me to the waiting room, which honestly looked just as tacky as the lobby. Shit, the room looked like it was owned by some mid-tier mafioso. The seats and couches were VERY low and uncomfortable to sit in. It sunk in that I may have just thrown away my 25k into a trashcan while I waited in that caricature of a room. Finally, I was called out to meet Shion.

I was surprised as she was very cute (in an impish, college girl kind of way) and was totally my type. Petite in a black dress with some highlights (in her profile photo she had pure black hair) She led me to the room and was pretty quite at first. Short into, strip down, pretty uneventful start. She was shaven and had a very beautiful, slender body with good sized boobs. The wash was pretty standard then we soaked in the tub a bit with more small talk. Nothing to write home about - I was 50-50 on this as I liked the girl but the service so far wasn't what I expected. We moved to the bed and that's where it got slightly better. She have a CDBJ to get me hard, but somehow it didn't feel like I had a cap on. She then went for CG - she was tight and rode well. We took turns riding and pumping but unfortunately, I couldn't keep up (at this point I did 1 session per day for 4 days straight) and had to rest. She helped out with a very sensual HJ while I fingered her until I popped.

While cleaning up, we had a good chat (spoken and through G Translate) on travel plans and our interests - I won't go into detail but I really enjoyed this part. We had some time left but I was running late to meet some friends so I had to leave early, thanked her and got dressed then left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would like to see her again on my next trip - this time I'll be well rested as the comments/reviews on her on the site look to be pretty good.

I think this was also a blessing in disguise as the Google reviews for Tokyo Bunny Club weren't great.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

based on the website you got a good deal its supposed to be 31k for 70mins and gaijin supposed to have an additional 10k tax

Reactions: Alice
I think this was also a blessing in disguise as the Google reviews for Tokyo Bunny Club weren't great.
You wouldn’t be able to get in anyway, it’s a very strong gaijin dame shop. Price is ¥80,000.

Reactions: Alice
And he's comparing a standard shop vs a high end one and only looking at the price

You wouldn’t be able to get in anyway, it’s a very strong gaijin dame shop. Price is ¥80,000.
this is the interesting part.

i have the implication if OP is fine to pay 70-80k the tout would be able to arrange him a visit to Tokyo Bunny Club? The reason mentioned by tout here is the price but not foreigner policy.

The reason mentioned by tout here is the price but not foreigner policy.
The tout isn't from Bunny's and probably doesn't get a kickback from that shop.
The tout is from one of the Information Kiosks that find providers for punters and gets a kickback for it.

OP was very lucky this time with the tout finding him a session under announced price, in most cases it's the opposite when you use these services.

i have the implication if OP is fine to pay 70-80k the tout would be able to arrange him a visit to Tokyo Bunny Club? The reason mentioned by tout here is the price but not foreigner policy.
I see your contributions on the other forum and even there no one has been able to get in! These touts also typically bring you to less popular shops, not surprising Soapland Tokyo is the state it is in and that it hasn’t been reviewed here before.

Thanks OP for TOFTT!

Reactions: Airnest
Yeah, the tout mentioned it could go that high. The highest I'd go is like half of that. I initially thought the ¥33,000 cost on the site was everything, but I was wrong.

I could only wish I had that kind of money lol!

I see your contributions on the other forum and even there no one has been able to get in! These touts also typically bring you to less popular shops, not surprising Soapland Tokyo is the state it is in and that it hasn’t been reviewed here before.

Thanks OP for TOFTT!
Agree, I didn't see much people in the area when I went so it was probably a slow day. Looking back now, I really got lucky and the only reason I would go back was for the provider, not the shop.

Last edited: