FS in Shibuya for non-Japanese

Londonhombre

TAG Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I did a search but couldn't find.

I'm Gaijin, speak only English. Very very very basic Japanese Is there anywhere in Shibuya where I can walk in and get FS? I don't mind if it's then on-site or if i then have to go with the girl to the love hotel.

Thanks

Edit to add: I don't mind paying a bit over the odds if required

Reactions: Simonka
You can try to get into deai cafe. They usually reject people with no Japanese but it depends on the staff and how basic your basic is.

And then you have to find a girl who is willing.
Willing is not usually the problem, its the ones that ask for ridiculously more than their looks deserve that are. A stunner can demand 3man plus and sometimes get it but the going rate for anything less is 2.

That being said I don't know of any near-certain-FS (nothing is 100% but some shops are a pretty sure bet) DH/HH/FH places in Shibuya that take foreigners.

Last edited:
Actually Japanese is not important. If you are gentlemen, you are welcome to Tokyo. I know many Japanese spreaking people who are not gentlemen even with staffs of the shops. I think no lady likes thos guys :)) Final words: go out and try your luck ;)

Actually Japanese is not important. If you are gentlemen, you are welcome to Tokyo. I know many Japanese spreaking people who are not gentlemen even with staffs of the shops. I think no lady likes thos guys :)) Final words: go out and try your luck ;)

This is not really correct.

Many, most actually, fuzoku shops in Tokyo exclude foreign customers as a matter of policy, even those who speak Japanese very well in lots of cases. There are shops which once admitted foreigners that decided to stop doing so. It is true that your chances of being accepted are greatly increased if you dress, speak, act and look like a gentleman...especially if you speak Japanese (i.e., that is important) and are humble and apologetic but persistent in your approach. Such guys can get into places that will not let most foreigners in the door, but definitely not all places.

Moreover, lots of places do not offer FS to anyone, including their Japanese customers, and that is what the OP is seeking.

-Ww

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I did a search but couldn't find.

I'm Gaijin, speak only English. Very very very basic Japanese Is there anywhere in Shibuya where I can walk in and get FS? I don't mind if it's then on-site or if i then have to go with the girl to the love hotel.

Thanks

Edit to add: I don't mind paying a bit over the odds if required
If you stay past midnight, you can see that there are European and columbian or Latina street walkers who speak fairly English near Shibuya statue and up the block near Burger King and McDonald. A few of them approached me and said prices can be negotiable and have their own hotel room rented. I didn’t do it though since they can be the victims of human trafficking and I’m against that.

If you stay past midnight, you can see that there are European and columbian or Latina street walkers who speak fairly English near Shibuya statue and up the block near Burger King and McDonald. A few of them approached me and said prices can be negotiable and have their own hotel room rented. I didn’t do it though since they can be the victims of human trafficking and I’m against that.
Thats also my nightmare , however good the session might be (and I suppose that with such enslaved ladies its not even good) I don’t want to be in any way involved in this.

Reactions: scrying
I'm wondering how one makes online reservations for these delivery agencies if you don't read Japanese but can speak passably?
Do you use a browwer with a translator or what? What if they give you a form at their onsite locations? Use Google translate?

To fill out the form, Google translate app has a scanner that can translate through camera. Or use handwriting in app

I'm wondering how one makes online reservations for these delivery agencies if you don't read Japanese but can speak passably?
Do you use a browwer with a translator or what? What if they give you a form at their onsite locations? Use Google translate?

If you dont read Japanese but can speak, phone them and make a reservation?
If they hear your japanese and let you use their service there probably wont be anymore hurdles from there out (forms dont matter/are not deal breakers).