Guest viewing is limited

Fujii Walk up - Hong Kong

HK is full of this building
http://go141.com/en/
http://www.miss148.com/
Is a normal routine to knock every door in the building that have sing "welcome" on the door. if you dont like the girl just say "no thank you" and move next. Locals check every door too.
Sign "please wait" is mean the girl is busy.
Every room have CCTV so the girls can see who knocking their door.
Always agree on the price in advance before enter in the room.
Thank you for the links.
How do you read the abbreviations on those sites? For go141, is the price for 1 hour or 1 pop or what?
The profiles on miss148 mention massage, etc. but no mention of FS or BBBJ. It’s included I assume?
Also, so used to per time here in Japan. For per pop in HK, if we pop from BBBJ before going to FS, session ends right? What about if we are good at keeping it in and pop only after a long time, say >1 hour?
Sorry for the many questions. A HK trip maybe in the books sometime soon.

The profiles on miss148 mention massage, etc. but no mention of FS or BBBJ. It’s included I assume?

You understand that these places are around the cheapest ones available, right? So you can expect not to have any massage, but straight up to the BJ+FS. Also they are not places focusing on wild orgies or tantra sex; when you pop out you go. And you can expect the girls to hurry you along if you seem to take too long for it.

You understand that these places are around the cheapest ones available, right? So you can expect not to have any massage, but straight up to the BJ+FS. Also they are not places focusing on wild orgies or tantra sex; when you pop out you go. And you can expect the girls to hurry you along if you seem to take too long for it.
I see. Have only experienced P4P in Japan, so wasn’t sure of differences in P4P culture/scene/market in other countries (e.g. 10k yen would be dirt cheap here, but maybe normal in another country).
Dug for a bit more info and learned that the rates for the “walk ups” in HK are for 1 pop or around 30 min. If you want 2 pops & the provider is fine for it, then 2x the rate. So, I will remember not to go in expecting any foreplay with the 1 pop rates. I could consider booking a girl overnight, but no idea on the rates for those vs the 1 pop rates.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I see. Have only experienced P4P in Japan, so wasn’t sure of differences in P4P culture/scene/market in other countries (e.g. 10k yen would be dirt cheap here, but maybe normal in another country).
Dug for a bit more info and learned that the rates for the “walk ups” in HK are for 1 pop or around 30 min. If you want 2 pops & the provider is fine for it, then 2x the rate. So, I will remember not to go in expecting any foreplay with the 1 pop rates. I could consider booking a girl overnight, but no idea on the rates for those vs the 1 pop rates.
Yes, thats usually the system for cheaper shops, there is both a limit on time and on pops and if you've fulfilled one of the limits you'll have to leave because they have more to do that day. :)
If you pop too early, paying a bit of extra money should do the trick.

I think the girls live in those apartments so doubt theyd let you saty the night for any price

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
For HK, each girl on site such as go141 will publish their rate and it's usually 1 pop as soon as you are done you can GTFO type of deal.

The Walk-Ups are my favorite and I mix it up with HoneyGirls.

Walk-Up in TST James Lee Mansion has about 60-80 girls mostly from floor 2,4,5,6,8. I enjoy knocking on the doors and occasionally find a cutie that is willing to do you for 500 HKD or 600 HKD ($64 US or $77 US). I've seen really cute Thai girls and also seen Russian ones for $600 also. This is pretty much in a small room, you get in, shower and bang and then leave. Do know that there is a ton of people walking around each floor checking apartments, if you are shy, don't go to walk-ups cuz you will run past a lot of dudes looking for pussy. I'd say I've seen a couple of top-10 ever in terms of looks for girls at walk-ups that I could not believe my luck and it was only for like 500 HKD.

Honey Girls typically starts at 1000 HKD and are at hotels near by. Specific outfit typically camp at a specific hotel so you can text a few places and find out where they are and start to head over while you text them for the girl you want. The Honey girls have more GFE vibe, generally younger (20's) and will provide better service such as BBBJ/69. Since they are in a hotel, you get to use a better shower, better bed, better vibe overall. I generally accept the girl I see (you give them a number, most of the time it's good. A couple of times I was baited old HAG then I would decline and they will quickly find new girls for me in the same hotel (different rooms) for me to visit and check out. Most girls are from China and some of them are really sweet and provides good time.

For HK mongering, I find TST best for the selection, easy of access and also cuteness. Causeway is ok... Central is too expensive and as you travel up toward Jordan and Mongkok, the quality goes down but the price goes down also toward 400 HKD for walk-up and 600-800 for "Honey girls".

I've never done overnight but I did ask them once, the Honey Girl will come to you but not let you stay at their hotel. I didn't bother since I rather just get a different girl if I want to nut multiples time a night and they do outcalls.

HK is the best place if you're looking for a lot of quick variety of hits once a day or multiple times a day.

Oh I forgot, Sheung Wan has a walk up (Hing Looon building) that is just a short walk up from Central Some girls there will allow AF and it's a nice place to go after you drop off your luggage at the Hong Kong airport express service terminal and come here for a quick release and some food near by before heading to the airport.

Last edited:
a question for those who have used the walk-ins in HK, do the providers do BBFS? i always use condoms and have them on me, was curious if condoms were considered the norm there.

a question for those who have used the walk-ins in HK, do the providers do BBFS? i always use condoms and have them on me, was curious if condoms were considered the norm there.

If you read the signs in the room. BBFS is considered rape (many of the girls post such signs in case the guy does it without telling her)

Dam this thread has blown up, cool. Yeah you pay per pop or time limit, if you need more action go next door, downstairs, upstairs etc.

Can confirm about BBFS, there was a large sign in English stating no condom is rape.

noobsport thanks for the TST tip, check them out next month. How do you find these Honey Girls?