Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min/10000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland,Fukuhara District,Kobe

Language Notes:
All-Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I am living in Osaka for sometime now,and one day my friend invited me to go to Fukuhara out of the blue and I decide “why not,it is a very well known district,it couldn’t be bad”.That’s where I’m wrong,apparently.

Goes to Kobe through JR to Kobe Station and get out of station into a underground mall-like place just in front of the station
goes straight till exit number 1 and it was already in front of the district.
Went to look around since we didn’t do any reservation,and it was Sunday. Finally decide to part way with my friend and goes to separete shop,thats where I spotted Western Club and decide to charge in.(and since it was cheaper).For starters,I look a bit Japanese and I speak Japanese regularly,so I manage to sneak into these shops.

First impression was bad with the guy in front actually talks with a rude tone.Nevertheless I stayed and have him let me choose between 2 girls that was available that time.I choose Kirari because in her data she is slimmer and younger.He says i need to wait 30 min and so I do.Got to the waiting room and wait for about 50 min.Was about to complain but I figure i don’t want to ruin the atmosphere with all other customer in the room.Btw the waiting room reeks some bad smell,which is another minus there. So finally got to meet the girl....her face was....not as I expected(heavily photoshopped),but her body looks great(or so I thought).

Enter the room,sit in the bed,told to take off my clothes and get to sit in the shower chair as she takes cares of her clothes,getting showered and washed a bit,then straight to the bathtub. Almost no conversation till this moment.In the bathtub for like 2 mins,STILL no conversation whatsoever,I just initiate a DK....no reaction....Okay.

To the bed...suddenly got BBBJ,normal...nothing special. Capped and Into CB ,also not too exciting.This moment i realized that she was actually fat in her waist,and that wasn’t all exciting too look at so I switch to missionary and it was alright,she was still quiet and no moaning,which starts to worries me and after all that I finally cum at 37 min.She offers me tea and we sit there silently. Last 5 min I spoke a bit about myself and all her replies are はい and そうですか。, It was horrible waste of money.

A bit of old experience and I think the girl stopped working already but might as well write about it.Btw NO MAT PLAY.

Lastly:
About Fukuhara and shops viability to gaijin.
Other than these shops :Four Season,Juliana Club,Companion Club,usually they doesn’t accept gaijin,and they WILL say no gaijin as soon as they realize you are one.My friend who is also gaijin says that he was rejected by: Kinoko,Beginners,Candy,Teiraku Gakuen,and few others.Heck,teiraku gakuen even states no gaijin in on of the rules inside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Western Club is still one of the famous soapland in the area,its just that my experience is bad. Calling for reservation is better in soaplands,I guess

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Kinoko actually has another sister soapland, Hole-in-one they share the same roster. I gave used Hole-in-one 3 times and then let me use their service. It's the only place in Fukuhara that I have successfully used. I also got rejected at Beginners and that's how I ended up in hole-in-one.

I gave used Hole-in-one 3 times and then let me use their service. It's the only place in Fukuhara that I have successfully used. I also got rejected at Beginners and that's how I ended up in hole-in-one.
I know of that shop,but since Kinoko rejects Gaijin(written on the official site),I thought Hole in One also does...Thats good to know,I’ll check it out someday...How was the experience ?

You need a minimum of 60 minutes to have mat play, and then it usually a bit rushed. Some places won't even do it for that long and you need 70 minutes and up before it becomes an option.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You need a minimum of 60 minutes to have mat play, and then it usually a bit rushed. Some places won't even do it for that long and you need 70 minutes and up before it becomes an option.
I got to soapland without knowing that lol.

I know of that shop,but since Kinoko rejects Gaijin(written on the official site),I thought Hole in One also does...Thats good to know,I’ll check it out someday...How was the experience ?
The experience is OK. Not all girls are gaijin friendly though. I have used it 3 times. Nene is the only one that's still on the roster. I never went over an hour though because I was only after the FS and skipped the mat play. One of the staff there is really friendly, Sakakura-san is his name. He will hook you up with the girls with good service.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The experience is OK. Not all girls are gaijin friendly though. I have used it 3 times. Nene is the only one that's still on the roster. I never went over an hour though because I was only after the FS and skipped the mat play. One of the staff there is really friendly, Sakakura-san is his name. He will hook you up with the girls with good service.

Nice,now I can go there without getting rejected and exit the shop awkwardly just in case they notice(will still act japanese tho’)