Fukuoka Options

Viggagadye

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I've read the old threads discussing Nakasu, but it seems there's some conflicting info about availability toward non-Japanese speaking gaijin. Either way the consensus seems to be slim pickings, and not the best quality either.
Other research shows a handful of soaps that are apparently gaijin friendly, but again, conflicting reports.
Anyone have any more recent info or experience?

I recently went to B Lalique in Nakasu. I should note that I'm east Asian with intermediate Japanese skills, so I don't know how you'd fare with no Japanese skills at all.

It's a high end soapland and the price list he showed me was 80 min/50000, 110/75000, and 140/100000. I went with the 80 min course and it looks like I paid a 5000 gaijin tax. The facilities were nice and only one girl was offered but she gave good service.

Last edited:
Not much my friend... other than Osaka and Tokyo, other parts of Japan have very mixed results. Except maybe Okinawa....

Ah thanks, I thought as much. I know I could increase my chances by learning some Japanese, but I'm only there maybe once a year so it seems a big effort. Plus my brain isn't as spry as it used to be. If only you could learn a language with your little head!

I recently went to B Lalique in Nakasu. I should note that I'm east Asian with intermediate Japanese skills, so I don't know how you'd fare with no Japanese skills at all.

It's a high end soapland and the price list he showed me was 80 min/50000, 110/75000, and 140/100000. I went with the 80 min course and it looks like I paid a 5000 gaijin tax. The facilities were nice and only one girl was offered but she gave good service.

Thanks for the info! Again, it does seem that my lack of linguistic skills are likely to trip me up. I'm East Asian too, at least genetically lol. But kind of a classic banana.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the info! Again, it does seem that my lack of linguistic skills are likely to trip me up. I'm East Asian too, at least genetically lol. But kind of a classic banana.
No problem. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting into most places. There are so many Korean and Chinese tourists so they are probably used to dealing with the language barrier. The girl I was with also suggested Albatross, but looking at their prices it looks out of my league.