Guest viewing is limited

GAL [Fukuoka] (SL) Fukuoka's little GAL: Megumi proves experience is well earned

https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/gal/

TenguPhule

Romance of the Soul
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Fukuoka's little GAL: Megumi proves experience is well earned

Soapland Name:
GAL

Soapland Provider Name:
Megumi (https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/gal/girlid-1682570/)

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/gal/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 15,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I decided to TOFTT in Fukuoka during my stay and try some of the less advertised soaps here and then report back. GAL is located on the Seiryuu Park Street in Nakasu's southern end, just turn south when you reach the Lawson and there's a sign down the street on the left. They have no website and best as I could tell from what I saw they're fairly small for a soapland.

But they're also budget friendly and most importantly, no gaijin Tax. In exchange, you don't get to pick your companion, its whoever is available (to be fair, I was an evening walk-in).

Anyway, I was walking through Nakasu's southern end, dodging the fucking touts (I made the mistake of trying one last time I visited, BIG MISTAKE) and after some quick on the spot price comparison, I stepped into GAL, figuring that even if a gaijin tax was charged, it would still be well under 30,000 yen. And what the hell, I was feeling the spirit of adventure. I was met by a little sixty something female reception/manager. Basic Japanese got me through the ordering process, no gaijin tax was a welcome surprise but I wasn't offered a selection. Of course, for 15,000 yen, my expectations were already tempered. A short wait in a thankfully smoke-free room and then I was walking up a flight of stairs with Megumi to a small but clean room.

Let me be honest, 20 years ago Megumi was probably a looker, but time stops for none of us and for her it has left its marks in her slouching boobs and a protruding belly. But I'm no looker either at this age so I'm not hypocritical enough to hold that against her. And while not the prettiest gal imaginable, she more then made up for it with experience and personality. And boy howdy was I going to be goddamn grateful for that.

It started with a standard soak and cleaning, then to my surprise, nuru mat play was on the menu. Megumi was a pro at it and we moved from playing to fucking organically, even her slipping on the cover with her mouth was seamless from start to finish. And at first it was smooth sailing, she mounted me cowgirl and her pussy had the tightness of a girl half her age. But after ten minutes it became clear that the goddamn mat was too slippery and kept breaking our rhythm when my ass kept slipping on the rubber when she was pushing down on me. So we switched to the little area that passes for the bed, which was much better. At least until we found a new problem, the lube she was using had made her too slippery, so now I was sliding out of her every couple of minutes while I was building up to cum and that kept making it harder to finish. Finally, after the third time, it became clear that something else had to be done. So, she offered to finish me with a blowjob-handjob combo with CIM. And here was where her years of hard work really shined. She was really really good. It was 20 minutes of the best mouth on cock action I have ever had. And she never complained or got upset, just pure service spirit. I was just so grateful when I finally came in her mouth as it had taken much longer then expected. I even cracked a joke about "good-job" that got a laugh out of her. The tIme was too close to do any real chatting, but I left with my system flushed and happy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're willing to look beyond skin deep, you may find unexpected gains. Megumi's pussy was warm, wet and tight. She allowed fingering, LFK and showed serious dedication in making sure that the customer is absolutely satisfied, which only stood in further contrast to my next TOFTT...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023