Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note: my Japanese level is around N4 to pre-N3

I did more searching for oppai pub around Ikebukuro and made my ranking list. Yester day was my mistake played without licking nips!

I always tell the clerk that I'm gaijin. He told me if you can speak and understand Japanese it is ok. I didn't expect that my first shop on my list allow me to go in.

I had waited for 15 minutes before the girl ready. The clerk told me he wasn't count waiting time. It's fair.

First girl Amane B cup no bra in cheer girl, she is quite a shy girl. We chit-chatted and went directly to the main course. She rode on me and asked that if I want to see her boobs. I peeked her cheer girl up and saw B-cup size boobs. For me her boobs is perfect not small not large just right. Her nips is pink and cute. I suddenly sucked her boobs and her nips got harder. She said "yabai kimochii". I did a lots of deep kissing and sucking boobs. She turned me on some how. My bro was hard and it was under hers. That was great experience. Her skin is smooth. I rubbed her legs and ass too. That was nice. Next time I will nominate her.

Second girl Miyuu D cup(?) no bra in nurse, her looking is done kind of working women. She made a conversation and kissed me. Her deep kiss was really good. We talked a lots and say good bye.

Last girl Yun D cup(?) bra in nurse, she said she are not good at Japanese. That's make me confused 😅. Her nurse outfit need to unzip all nude. I can saw her pants. She rode me and moaned. That made my bro awaked again. I licked her nips and her nips hard. She asked me do I want to ecchi?. I said yes (just kidding). She said "dame"

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All the girls I meet today have really smooth and soft skin. I cannot stop touching. Their skills are great.

Next time I will nominate Amane

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Thanks a lot for the review. When it comes to Sekukyabas I am often lazy and don't try a lot of new places. Very good to know that Hustle is ok with foreigners....will for sure pay them a visit.

Reactions: Alice