Full Service

Babaram

TAG Member
Reaction score
There have been a few posts recently where fellow TAG columnists claimed that they received FS in a Japanese massage parlor. Please don't. In the past, there was an unwritten code of conduct that forbade such mentions, but it might have been forgotten.

The fact that you received a certain service does not mean that the next girl in the shop will do same, or that the next customer will receive the service from the same girl. Maybe she just likes you, count your blessings, silently. I have been in a "paper panties mandatory" shop, where one girl was just about to insert my uncovered dick into her pussy (I declined.) The next girl summoned the tencho for a stern reprimand after I touched her breast.

By claiming that you received FS in a shop, you aren't doing your fellow TAG correspondent a big service when he's denied the administrations. It can and does lead to trouble, and blanket gaijin bans, when a new arrival demands FS on grounds that he "read it on the Internet."

If the girl provides FS as a side-hustle and an extra charge unbeknownst to the shop, you won't do her a service by mentioning it, because she likely will get fired.

As we all know (or should know) prostitution is illegal in Japan, but it is very narrowly defined as penis in vagina. Providing FS is (with certain exceptions) illegal. You aren't doing the shop a favor by claiming that they break the law by providing FS. You even can get yourself in legal trouble, because according to Japanese law "no person may either do prostitution or become the customer of it." While it is unlikely that you are thrown into the slammer for inserting your peepee into a paid wawa, it also is unwise to publicly confess to a crime.

So in the interest of your fellow TAG reporters, in the interest of the shops you frequent, and in your own interest, shut up about FS. Count yourself lucky that you got it, enjoy, and keep silent.