Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had a few hours free on a weekday so decided to get junior and early Christmas present. Was in Ikebukuro and torn between getting a long relaxing massage+hj vs a good blow/fs, and the quick release option was decided. I had seen raving reviews of Club max/marine blue and wanted to try out Airi, but she was not working on that day. So decided to walk-in and see what's on offer.
Picked up some expensive chocolates (I never go empty-handed) and reached the location.
https://i-marineblue.com/top.php
Flashy exterior signages and a lot of construction going on. Took the elevator to 5F and was pleasantly greeted by two well dressed tenchos.
Was presented by two cards and then a few more. All were available 30mins or more later, and only Fumika was good to start soon.
After a long wait (atleast 15 mins), was led into one of the rooms where Fumika was waiting for me.
https://i-marineblue.com/profile.php?n=humika
Girl: blone short hair, close to the photos. Ordinary looks. Cute C cups, shaved pussy and a bit of flab (not fat).
Play: started with some small talk light kissing and then moved to the sukebe stool. Slow shower with some sensual touches, teasing and then into the tub until she finished her shower. Then moved on to the bed, light kissing slowly turned to dfk and she started to get hot and wet. I'm not a foreplay guru, but this girl was really into me and was dripping wet and shuddering even before i got to her pussy. After some light daty, she worked on my tool and 10 mins later exploded in her mouth.
After some cuddling, started round 2. Switched from bbbj to cg, mish, she came, switched to prone bone till I finished.
After the deed, had a quick shower and got ready. Had to wait akwardly by the door as another customer was just leaving.
She told me that they are building mat play rooms on 1F.
Cost was 18000yen for 60 mins + 2000yen gaijin tax.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Bright place, clean rooms and very sweet girl. Will repeat to try out other girls and hopefully do airi.

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 1/16/2022