Fun Session with Shuri from Persona SM

Service Name:
Persona SM

Provider Name:
Shuri

Website/Contact Info:
http://www.personasm.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins for 28000 Yen + Love Hotel (5500 Yen)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The reservation process was very smooth and entirely in Japanese. I booked a 100 min, Queen S/Woman course. I chose Hotel Aramis in Kabukicho for the session.

Shuri is a very enthusiastic provider. She genuinely enjoys seeing you suffer. She warned me with a smirk at the beginning that she would make me suffer, lol. Shuri did not know English so the session communication was entirely in Japanese. In a few cases, where she was trying to communicate something that was beyond my basic Japanese skills, she used Google translate. I was interested in a session involving bondage, sensual domination and tease & denial. Shuri did a great job. She tightly tied me up and kept on the edge with a slow, teasing hand job for the entire session. She enjoyed seeing me helpless and being in full control while I badly wanted to cum. Eventually, she speeded up the hand job and gave me a nice finish.

After the session, she said that this time she had mercy on me since I was in such agony while being teased, but next time she would slap me and punish me as well. Well, I'll definitely go back to her soon, lol. Overall, a really fun session with a girl who also had fun making me suffer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shuri is a good choice for anybody who is able to speak basic Japanese.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024