http://onlyone.tyo.cm

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min, ¥20000

Type/Location:
shop

Language Notes:
some JP, some English

Details of the Encounter:
first time visiting, based on some earlier, generally favorable reviews I read. cute girl greets me and takes me to my room, tells me it will be a 10-minute wait. I get comfortable. ~ 12 minutes later same girl comes back. she’s about 170 cm tall, not much up top, but seems to have a flat ass and decent hips. she gives me a hug, and presses her body into mine. junior stirs.

led to the shower room where she heats up the table shower with extra hot water and I hop on. she puts silky suds all over me and begins to lightly move it all around. she reaches under and caresses my nuts, and then does that thing I love with both hands running up the inside of the thighs and around my nuts, only grazing them. does that a couple times and then up and under and starts stroking my cock, as I lift up slightly in the air. with both hands she really goes to work on me for a couple minutes, caressing my nuts with one hand and alternating quick and slow strokes with the other hand. feels like I’m gonna pop, but then she stops and washes my entire back properly, with the occasional reach under to keep me hard.

she asks that I flip and she puts those silky suds all over the front of me, washing my entire body quickly before starting to play with my nipples. then she returns to my cock and starts to graze her nails over my nuts and massage my groin. my cock is now begging for attention. she starts slowly, stroking with one hand and rubbing the head with the palm of her other hand. then with both hands she starts to stroke and tug and massage my balls, alternating speeds. she then settles on a good pace and I pop on her arms and my stomach. she continues to slowly stroke and tug, pulling the last bits out. she rinses me off and then a little bit of soap to wash my groin and wash me good and clean.

back to the room with a smile and I lay face down. she puts on a large towel and leaves to clean up the shower room. when she returns, she gives me a perfunctory massage over the towel, but with her leaning her full weight into her pushing on my back it feels quite nice and relaxing. ~15 minutes later she pulls the towel off and then starts the light touch all over my back. junior stirs. she takes off her clothes and she lightly rubs her body all over my back, kissing my ear. she starts to grind her crotch on my left leg and I’m trying to remember if I read whether this place was FS. she reaches under to lightly tug my nuts and I’m hard again. I flip over, not waiting for her to suggest it. she comes along to my side on all fours while she’s licking my inner thighs and my nuts. FIV and she’s wet. she seems to enjoy it. while I play with her, she is sucking softly on my nuts and then starts to stroke my cock. I suggest maybe we should just get into it, telling her I brought a condom. she says no. I’m slightly deflated but she gets some oil and starts to work my cock, alternating speeds and a nice twisting motion. I continue to play with her clit and sliding my finger in. her pussy is more wet and begins to tighten around my finger as she cums and that puts me over the top and I pop a 2nd time. I didn’t expect that, as I usually cannot pop twice without more rest in between and FS.

clean up followed by a little cuddling. we get dressed, and I’m off to deal with the rest of my day. exhausted but quite content.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your report from Meguro!

Approved: 3/13/2022

Thank you for the review @giddyup100
How is Aya vs the picture on the site ?
How would you rate her face?
Is she Japanese?
Thanks in advance

Is she Japanese?
Thanks in advance
The Aya on the photo now, she’s gone long ago. I saw her last summer or something and when I visited in December the other Aya (Aya now) came and she told me that the original Aya returned to her home country.

Is she Japanese?
Thanks in advance
All the girls there are Chinese, and the photos may or may not be the girls in question.

I'm curious whether any punters have ventured up to the other shops (on the 3rd and 4th floors) in the building.

The previous Aya that was reviewed here goes by the name Rei on the website now, the photo is the same as the old photo.

I used to go to Onlyone in Meguro and always requested Asuka san, but of late did not see her in the roaster. She was a looker with g cup and had always enjoyed her company

Do they have any shorter courses with HE? 100 minutes seems long for a pop.

@laulau
Please note that in any massage shops, HE is not 100% guaranteed. Even if you go to the same shop, choose the same girl, the service will be offered upon their own decision.
It depends on your relationship with the girl, if you are repeating client or not etc.

I've been to this specific shop in Meguro several times, I have got FS, blowjob, HE etc. Some will provide you service, some will ask for extra money for the HE, which is not worth in my opinion considering the quality of their massage in general.
There were days one of the girls didn't do anything, except massage. So, I suggest you lowering your expectations.

100 minutes is indeed long. For shorter courses, you may or may not get HE depending on the girl. Even if the girl has provided HE before, depending on her mood, her time of the month, tiredness etc, she may or may not give you HE.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
@laulau
Please note that in any massage shops, HE is not 100% guaranteed. Even if you go to the same shop, choose the same girl, the service will be offered upon their own decision.
It depends on your relationship with the girl, if you are repeating client or not etc.

I've been to this specific shop in Meguro several times, I have got FS, blowjob, HE etc. Some will provide you service, some will ask for extra money for the HE, which is not worth in my opinion considering the quality of their massage in general.
There were days one of the girls didn't do anything, except massage. So, I suggest you lowering your expectations.

100 minutes is indeed long. For shorter courses, you may or may not get HE depending on the girl. Even if the girl has provided HE before, depending on her mood, her time of the month, tiredness etc, she may or may not give you HE.

Damn 20k and they still ask extra just for HE? Maybe Ill just stick to AF if that is the case.