Yoroyoro

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Fun time with Ichika

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyuusei

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/girlid-47587539/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins (26,000円 + 2000円 Nomination)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After reading a few reviews here I decided to give Idol Kenkyusei a try. Also read through some 口コミ on city heaven and decided to contact Ichika via Twitter and ask if she accepts foreign guests or not. Didn't get any response until two days later. This is because I made a fresh account for this purpose so she thought it was a bot account 😂. She later apologized for not replying right away which I don't really mind tbh. She also told me that the shop rule require foreigners to wear condom (thank god, who tf in their right mind would do BBFS skull💀). When the reservation got confirmed I went a head and clean myself up before heading there(I know we gonna take a bath anyway but still stay clean people 😀). Call the shop when I got out of Minowa to confirm and walked there

The front desk was pretty welcoming. The two people at reception was super friendly lmao. They were playing Neko by Dish and me and the two dude just jam out to the song (honestly made me want to go drinking with them). Settled the payment and went to the waiting room with my number for about 10 min.

Walked to the stair when my number got called and meet Ichika. Honestly she doesn't look that much different from the photo, the clothes doesn'tdo her justice imo. Very cute, slender, and very energetic. She then grabbed my hand and lead me to the room. Once inside I introduced myself and we chatted for a bit about our favorite things. She undressed me and asked me to do the same for her which was hella hot 10/10. Then we DFK before she ready the bath. She had some My Melody bath salt and asked if I want to add it the tub. It smell really nice so I'm like why not lol. We then move to the sukebe chair then hop in the tub together. Gave her a back hug, a little massage and play with her boobs. She notice my little dude was ready and gave me a BBBJ. I stopped her before I pop and we both headed to bed. We did a bit of foreplay before then she cap me and start riding. Her hip movement is pretty good which made it so hard to hold back. We change positions a few times before switching to doggy style and release every fiber of myself into her sweet pussy.

We slowly clean up and drink water to cool off. She told me that this shop only have water while the others provide more drink options. We lay down on the bed and started chatting for the remaining time. After the alarm rang we clean up and put on our clothes. I said good bye and promise to come and support again. She gave me a good bye kiss and we part way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly, her upbeat personality is 10/10 for me. I love people like that. Plus the whole interaction felt very natural and not force. Please treat her well if you book with her 🙏

Apparently she used to do DH and one time went to the guy house instead of the hotel. She told me the girls and tenchou have quite a good relationship. They once had a pizza party because some didn't make the last train.

10/10 fwb vibe

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Sounds like you had a good time, thanks for the review!

She must be something with so many great reviews since June last year.

Reactions: Alice and Yoroyoro
No pain no gain, as they say.

Reactions: Yoroyoro
Is it likely during these 70 minute sessions that you could go again if you finished with the bbbj/finished with like half the time left?

Is it likely during these 70 minute sessions that you could go again if you finished with the bbbj/finished with like half the time left?
The "official" store policy is 1 shot for 70-minute session, but some girls don't strictly enforce it and some girls do. It depends on how they feel

Reactions: Sora127
Some are just walk-in viable though, right? I'm considering KiraKira in Yokohama. That seems okay!
Unsure about walk-ins, but at least for any form of booking/reservation, you will need a phone number.

IdolKKS allows walkins as long as the conditions are met
Available room/girl
almost all soaps do this…

Some are just walk-in viable though, right? I'm considering KiraKira in Yokohama. That seems okay!

Yeah, just look at other reviews.
The first review I opened up was of a guy who went there, walk-in without reservation using only English.
There is no better source of information how the strict the shops are than reading other member's reports.

Yeah, just look at other reviews.
The first review I opened up was of a guy who went there, walk-in without reservation using only English.
There is no better source of information how the strict the shops are than reading other member's reports.
Dw, I've read plenty of reviews! Just the occasional comment throws me off again...