Web +telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 15,000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Asian P-Door

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Whenever I scroll though Hitodumajyo website, Imai always catches my eye, the first time I tried the shop was on the fly and when I called Imai was busy, so I took their suggestion (see my other review of this shop).

This time I made sure I could get Imai as I had a whole day free, she intrigued me because I’ve always been into women older than me (hey don’t judge), she is gaijin-friendly, has “irumatio” and “instant play start” in her profile.

https://www.hitodumajo.com/uguisudani/cp/113545/

Basically on paper she was a very good match for me and I had high hopes (a dangerous position I know ).

Anyway, I messaged them on their website, called them 24 hours before, an hour before and then to confirm my room number for confirmations. I have to give a shout out to the male telephone staff here, they keep it simple, easy and to the point, no silly questions or funny business.

I checked into my fav love hotel, called and showered. Have to admit I was a little nervous, I really wanted this to be great.

The doorbell rang 2 minutes early, that NEVER happens, girls are always 1-10 mins late, positive start. I opened the door and was greeted very cheerfully by an attractive lady in her late 30s early 40s (HP says 38). My first impression was very positive, she had a very naturally (seeming genuine) positivity and cheerfulness that cut through a lot of uneasiness and awkwardness that sometimes arises in these situations (I’m a little nervous in new company as well).

She did the biz of calling and getting dosh while holding my hand and giving an over the robe cock rub, nice! Despite the “instant start” in her profile she wanted to shower together, meh, I didn’t care tbh.

After shower it was down to business, she has a nice body and nice enough boobies, she has really taken care of herself for a lady probably in her 40s. She has great head game and she was good with iramachio, not to rough or too long, but the decent effort was awesome.

After some fondling I got to do the deed not always guaranteed with deriheru which was super appreciated .

After nutting it was time for a half-time shower, back to bed for pleasant chit-chat, fondling and fooling around. She has a decent bush which I was happy to play with, fuzzy snatch is just something I’m into (hey, leave me alone lol). She is very easy to talk to and goes along with whatever.

She forgot to set her timer so we ran over time, had a quick shower. It was great, even when were dressing she was teasing, kissing and cock- grabbing, even in the elevator. We walked to the end of the street and parted ways. I was completely satisfied with my hour.

I thought she was very beautiful, mature and professional. The pics of her on the HP are doctored of course but close enough to the real thing to not be deceived.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a great experience for ME, I found her very attractive and fun. I think if you are looking for a “mature woman” to have some fun with then Imai is your lady.

If you want to skull-fuck a young girl the moment she walks through the door there are shops that cater for that, I’ve frequented such shops and they are great.

I wasn’t really bummed by “instant play” and “iramachio” mini disappointment, especially at the price point.

Definitely an all-round good time.

Thanks for your report, apologies for the troubles discussed previously!

Approved: 6/4/2022

Reactions: jackdee
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hitodumajyo

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Web +telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 15,000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Asian P-Door

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Whenever I scroll though Hitodumajyo website, Imai always catches my eye, the first time I tried the shop was on the fly and when I called Imai was busy, so I took their suggestion (see my other review of this shop).

This time I made sure I could get Imai as I had a whole day free, she intrigued me because I’ve always been into women older than me (hey don’t judge), she is gaijin-friendly, has “irumatio” and “instant play start” in her profile.

https://www.hitodumajo.com/uguisudani/cp/113545/

Basically on paper she was a very good match for me and I had high hopes (a dangerous position I know ).

Anyway, I messaged them on their website, called them 24 hours before, an hour before and then to confirm my room number for confirmations. I have to give a shout out to the male telephone staff here, they keep it simple, easy and to the point, no silly questions or funny business.

I checked into my fav love hotel, called and showered. Have to admit I was a little nervous, I really wanted this to be great.

The doorbell rang 2 minutes early, that NEVER happens, girls are always 1-10 mins late, positive start. I opened the door and was greeted very cheerfully by an attractive lady in her late 30s early 40s (HP says 38). My first impression was very positive, she had a very naturally (seeming genuine) positivity and cheerfulness that cut through a lot of uneasiness and awkwardness that sometimes arises in these situations (I’m a little nervous in new company as well).

She did the biz of calling and getting dosh while holding my hand and giving an over the robe cock rub, nice! Despite the “instant start” in her profile she wanted to shower together, meh, I didn’t care tbh.

After shower it was down to business, she has a nice body and nice enough boobies, she has really taken care of herself for a lady probably in her 40s. She has great head game and she was good with iramachio, not to rough or too long, but the decent effort was awesome.

After some fondling I got to do the deed not always guaranteed with deriheru which was super appreciated .

After nutting it was time for a half-time shower, back to bed for pleasant chit-chat, fondling and fooling around. She has a decent bush which I was happy to play with, fuzzy snatch is just something I’m into (hey, leave me alone lol). She is very easy to talk to and goes along with whatever.

She forgot to set her timer so we ran over time, had a quick shower. It was great, even when were dressing she was teasing, kissing and cock- grabbing, even in the elevator. We walked to the end of the street and parted ways. I was completely satisfied with my hour.

I thought she was very beautiful, mature and professional. The pics of her on the HP are doctored of course but close enough to the real thing to not be deceived.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a great experience for ME, I found her very attractive and fun. I think if you are looking for a “mature woman” to have some fun with then Imai is your lady.

If you want to skull-fuck a young girl the moment she walks through the door there are shops that cater for that, I’ve frequented such shops and they are great.

I wasn’t really bummed by “instant play” and “iramachio” mini disappointment, especially at the price point.

Definitely an all-round good time.

I have used Hitodumajo Deriheru many times, mostly the Yokohama Branch and Atsugi Branch.
Yokohama Hitodumajo have two options: you can meet in a place or go to a love hotel and then wait for the lady to arrive.
Atsugi Hitodumajo is kind a different, comparing to other Deriheru I have tried before. You can choose between pick up the girl in a meeting point in your own car, or wait for the girl to arrive (she will come in a taxi) pick you up and both going together to the love hotel in the taxi and of course the traditional option to go inside a love hotel by yourself and call the store and wait for the girl to arrive.

Mostly are middle age women, single mothers or divorced.
There are some few young women, but it's more focused on middle age women.

What I like about Hitodumajo is that women are more experienced, very down to earth so if you enjoy conversations after playing, those women are the best!

Also FS probability is very high! I would say higher that 80% in my personal experience.
Very economic comparing to other shops and they are Gaijin friendly as long as you can speak daily life Japanese. Few women do not accept foreigners but many are OK.

Reactions: Ken4fb and jackdee
I have used Hitodumajo Deriheru many times, mostly the Yokohama Branch and Atsugi Branch.
Yokohama Hitodumajo have two options: you can meet in a place or go to a love hotel and then wait for the lady to arrive.
Atsugi Hitodumajo is kind a different, comparing to other Deriheru I have tried before. You can choose between pick up the girl in a meeting point in your own car, or wait for the girl to arrive (she will come in a taxi) pick you up and both going together to the love hotel in the taxi and of course the traditional option to go inside a love hotel by yourself and call the store and wait for the girl to arrive.

Mostly are middle age women, single mothers or divorced.
There are some few young women, but it's more focused on middle age women.

What I like about Hitodumajo is that women are more experienced, very down to earth so if you enjoy conversations after playing, those women are the best!

Also FS probability is very high! I would say higher that 80% in my personal experience.
Very economic comparing to other shops and they are Gaijin friendly as long as you can speak daily life Japanese. Few women do not accept foreigners but many are OK.

100% agree with your description. Especially the part about being down to earth a relatable.

Reactions: SatoKM