Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 JPY for the hour

Type/Location:
Outcall massage. Dispatch center in Gotanda

Language Notes:
They speak zero English, sign language OK

Details of the Encounter:
After exhaustiovely researching the services offered by Aroma Queen in Nihonbashi (or is it Nihombashi?) Fun Without Nihongo jumps on the Yamanote to go to Gotanda. Fun Without Nihongo is a small series intended for the experienced monger with zero Japanese skills. Gotanda is in Ota-ku, a ward proud of its international leanings. In Gotanda’s small RLD, no Nihongo nookie is easy, and stress-free.

On this outing, we will bypass Gotanda’s well-covered blow job bar and street tout / Chinese “massage” attractions. Off the beaten path in a small alley behind the Remy department store (map here) are the beginnings of a department store for sex. From a “DVD” (yeah, sure) place in the basement on up, this building is dedicated to cash & carnal desires.

We take the elevator up to the third floor, the home of three (possibly more) vice ventures. There is a cosplay shop (untested, my favorite getup is nothing) there is a distribution center for high-class, expensive “housewives” (tested, report to follow) and there is an outcall massage place, which we shall cover today.

The shop goes by “E-Body” at the door, and by “Mens-Este” on the web. Proper branding is still an underdeveloped skill. The website gives a button for English, but the supposedly English pages are very much under construction. At least they try. (With the Olympics approaching, there should be a business in providing decent English versions for these websites….)

E-Body peddles youngish, all Japanese masseuses at reasonable prices. Go up to the 3rd floor, approach the small window, and there will be a big test of your no-Nihongo skills: The man behind the window speaks zero English. He is well versed in sign language, though. Point at the E-Body website on your smartphone, and he will produce a menu card. The basic options are 30mins (5,900 JPY) and 60 mins (9,800 JPY) Note that this is the only pleasure outlet in Tokyo that added on sales tax (honto?), so the out of pocket will be a little more. (There is an overpriced 60 mins/29,400JPY option – untested.)

The man behind the window will have cards of the ladies on duty, the roster also is on the website. They are fairly depicted. Point and scoot, because the service will not be rendered on premises. They offered me a “Rental Room” on the second floor, but it was booked. Change of venue to a love hotel, of which there are many nearby. At the first visit, the man behind the window actually walked with me, and made sure that I won’t get lost. Call in room number, spend the wait showering, and soon there will be a knock at the door.

Like in the previous installment of Fun Without Nihongo, we will keep this to a general description, and we won’t get into the individual ladies, at least not yet. Your fee includes DFK, a covered BJ with CIM, prostate massage for those who like it, and touching (them) “from the waist up.” The rest is up to your negotiation skills. They will massage you in some kind of a men’s shirt. The bra comes off easily, panties are a bit tougher. A few girls (and girls they are) spoke decent English. One of them was pretty crazy, she opened a huge bag with the biggest assortment of battery-operated (and a few AC-powered) toys, and used them all on herself.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The quality of the ladies and the love hotel surroundings are the same as with that nationwide erotic massage chain, and you get much more for your money.

Thank you for your numerous reviews. This is the exact junction of Fun, Learning and Knowledge Sharing.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I used to have a Japanese textbook called "nihongo fun and easy", this title always reminds me of that.

Also i absolutely love the picture of the bear!