Fun with couple

So... does that mean you are wanting to pay someone to join you? Or is it the other way around?

Reactions: brian911
I assume that they believe that as Europeans they would be unusual in the swinging scene here. I have no idea why they couldn't figure this isn't the case with a little on-line research. I knew a caucasian couple who were in that scene here 25 years ago and even then they were far from exotic.

I assume that they believe that as Europeans they would be unusual in the swinging scene here.

I assume the lone guy who wrote the messages is now jerking off furiously in hopes of getting steamy responses in to his mailbox.

I assume the lone guy who wrote the messages is now jerking off furiously in hopes of getting steamy responses in to his mailbox.

In fact it gave me a new business idea : what if I advertise our services (me + SuperSugarBabe) , so that I can earn more than paying the SSB alone? She's bisexual so should be no problem. I think there is some potential here :D

Reactions: MikeH
In fact it gave me a new business idea : what if I advertise our services (me + SuperSugarBabe) , so that I can earn more than paying the SSB alone? She's bisexual so should be no problem. I think there is some potential here :D

I like your thinking. Tell SSB she now has a manager and don't forget my cut.

Reactions: Frenchy
I assume that they believe that as Europeans they would be unusual in the swinging scene here. I have no idea why they couldn't figure this isn't the case with a little on-line research. I knew a caucasian couple who were in that scene here 25 years ago and even then they were far from exotic.
As I have got from some other threads and the OP`s email address he`s an Indian and his wife is a Japanese. Anyway, It's all very very unusual situation that breaks up my mind.
But good lack, Ramesh, everything's possible in this world and especially in this wonderful country.