Babaram

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Fun Without Nihongo 2.0: Delightful Kamata Wetnesses at Alice

Service Name:
Alice

Provider Name:
Momo https://kamata-esthe.com/krc_cast/momo and Sakura https://kamata-esthe.com/krc_cast/sakura

Website/Contact Info:
https://kamata-esthe.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
From 7K JPY to 19K JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a long hiatus, let's resurrect my series "Fun without Nihongo," actionable insights for those who want to venture beyond Asian Feeling, Jan Jan, or Seafari, but lack the Japanese. I have been living in this wonderful town for more than 20 years now, but due to slosh, and a wonderful polyglot wife, I've never gotten much beyond "konnichi wa," "kimochii," and "moto-moto." Don't let this discourage you! It definitely doesn't discourage me.

Today, we are setting our sights on "Alice," a "Relaxation Salon" in Kamata. It is on the 7th floor of the building at the very tip of the triangular block that has Donki at its base, and that points at the Technical University. That building had housed many fuzuko-themed ventures as long as I can remember, mostly of the meh kind. Boy did Alice change that.

Exiting the elevator, you will be greeted by a sign that says "Caren," and not "Alice" as on the lit sign below. Not tyo worry, you are in the right place. It's probably deliberate misinformation to throw-off the meek.

A fine-looking technician dressed in a white nurse-style smock that won't reach far below her panties will greet you, and she give you the laminated card with courses and fees. The place has been recently and tastefully renovated, it's all bright wood and bright walls with stars and milky ways projected on them.

I always go for the extended course, and at Alice 130 minutes go for 19,000 JPY. That includes a delightful body-wash with lots of bubbles and soft caressing of the whole body, with extra attention to the groin area. When I had Momo, it also included a Korean-style Akasuri body scrub, when I had Sakura, the wet grind of the body was dispensed with. No being into pain, I liked Sakura's feather-fingered type of treatment better.

Climb on the wet table in the buff, and no paper panties will be offered – always a good sign.

While on the wet bench on eye level to her posterior, you have the proper perspective to note that the technicians wear nothing else than bra and panties under their nurse smock. Place a hand on the enticing derriere, and the hand will not be removed. Always a good sign again.

Done with the wet part, you move to a tastefully decorated massage room. The massage is administered on a futon on the floor – often an indicator that regular patrons might receive upgraded service. I've only been there twice. Hence I can't speak to any extras. Don't ask me about any, I won't know.. The 190 minute VIP body wash course specifies "focus on VIO area, thighs and hips" and that was provided as advertised.

The white smock is closed with only four easy buttons, and during both of my visits there was no resistance to my unbuttoning. One of the technicians quickly dropped her bra, revealing a delightful D-sized (Japan) set. The hand job was delicious.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A great new addition to Kamata. Note: This Alice has no relation to THE Alice, or any other Alices here on TAG.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

I've been at Alice's a few more times after this was posted, and every visit was a delight. A few additional notes:
  • The Human Resource department of Alice must be commended. All technicians were charming, and a solid D in the bust department, quite a recruiting achievement in Japan.
  • When on the massage table, I usually put my hand on the rear end of the technician. If the hand is moved away, there usually is no further groping. If the hand is allowed to rest on the rear, then that's a good sign. At each visit to Alice, the hand was moved away while me laying on the wet bench. But to my surprise my hands were allowed to wander freely once we were on the futon.
  • The images on Alice's website faithfully depict the respective technician.

Thanks for posting information about Kamata. I recentlky moved to this neighborhood and it is cool to find vetted local shops.

Your description offers a varied price range. Did you get a HE at the end of each service? Any differences you could share?

I visited this establishment and to clarify, only the VIP courses offer a HE. If you go for the VIP Special Body-Wash Limph Massage your provider disrobes and you may get two pops, if you are nice. Of course YMMV.

Also for you newbies. The service is better for repeat customers, so if you find a place you like go there again.

I didn't know that the short courses are w/o HE, but I always take the long one.

Last edited: