180 minutes 30,000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am continuing Fun Without Nihongo 2.0, with a trip to the New Shimbashi Building, the monstrous edifice across from the West entrance of JR Shimbashi. Not a word of Japanese was spoken, and thanks to modern technology, meiyou zhong wen either.

Long time ago, I had noticed a huge number of massage shops on the 2nd floor of said building, but when I tried to develop more intelligence a couple of years ago on TAG, I received the impression that it was all vegetarian. Or mostly vegetarian.

What the hell, this time I decided to do some genchi gembutsu, and went.

Walking around on the 2nd floor, I saw many shuttered shops, and quite a few with middle-aged Chinese ladies asking for my patronage. I picked one at random. The shop was the size of two payphone booths. I was handed the laminated card, and picked the 120 minute course for 20K.

As I plopped down on the massage table, the technician reached for the paper panties, reconsidered, and put them back on the shelf. The massage was so-so. Occasionally, she lightly touched the strategic regions, but not for long.

When it was time to flop over, the technician whipped out her iPhone and told me via Google Translate that the two hours are up, and that she would recommend the 1 hour extension for 9K. In the name of research, I handed her a 10K bill, whereupon she claimed an absence of change.

Halfway into the 1hr extension, out came the iPhone again. I expected another upsell, but was told via Google Translate that the shop usually doesn't provide "these services", but because I'm such a charming gentleman, she would make an exception, IF I promise to keep my voice down and IF I won't make any moaning noises that would alert the boss.

She continued, and I finished, quietly. There wasn't much to moan about.

With all business behind us, she handed me a point card that offered a 1K discount after 20 completed 30 minute units. That card reflected only 4 units, the extension was not included in the loyalty program. The card also had her hand-written phone number, and I was told to message her next time. I won't.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
A whopping 30K for a mediocre hand job, all in the name of research. However, finally proof that it's not all veggie at the Shimbashi Building.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

Ive gotten non-veg there before. Im sure i wrote a report on it somewhere…. Didnt get stung for 30k, but minute per yen i think you got better value.
Basically i got blue balled at one place and then paid 10k for a 3 min hj at another.

Lol I went in to that building randomly this summer and was quite surprised to find what looked like an indoor red light… mall?
Of course I was there to visit a clinic for an STI test. And unlike the hallways, that clinic was packed!

Lol I went in to that building randomly this summer and was quite surprised to find what looked like an indoor red light… mall?
Of course I was there to visit a clinic for an STI test. And unlike the hallways, that clinic was packed!
How much was the test? 🤔

Reactions: Alice