tkthedk

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Futaba the Edge Lord

Soapland Name:
Sapporo Happiness Group

Soapland Provider Name:
Futaba https://sapporo.happiness-group.com/sp/profile.html?girl=cfa3dk2p#cast_profile

Soapland Website:
https://sapporo.happiness-group.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30K/60mins

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Please note that my Japanese is very survival and basic. I can only say things that can get me by on my trip and confirm/deny things. That being said, a few other gaijins showed up after me and was able to book an appointment just fine without know any/little Japanese. Now onto the review!

I went to Sapporo for the Snow Festival and originally was not planning on engaging in the hobby as I know that Sapporo isn't the best place for those who aren't fluent in Japanese. However, after almost eating shit and watching people eat shit trying to navigate the streets of Sapporo, I decided I needed a little R&R, so instead of going to a regular massage place, I decided to try out a SL for the first time in my life.

Walked into Susukino as soon as they opened. Sapporo Happiness Group is probably only a few blocks away from where the Susukino site is for the Snow Festival. I asked the Tencho if it was okay for foreigners and he delightfully said yes and even complimented on my very crappy Japanese skills. He told me that the closest available time is 10AM and I overheard him telling the other foreigners that they can't come in until past 11, so I guess I lucked out on time. He wouldn't let me chose a time more than 60 mins, guessing it's just the price I paid when going during a very busy timeframe for Sapporo. The waiting room was very basic, nail clippers, water fountain, and a photo of all the girls plastered on the wall.

He gave me a card and said that I will be the next person available. When it was my turn, he told me to go up the stairs and I was happily greeted by Futaba. She first stripped me down and gave me a shower, then told me to go hang out in the bath and made me rinse and brush my teeth. Then for the mat play. Futaba was excellent and gave me the much needed massages and kisses that I needed from surviving 12°F temps and weird walking positions from trying to not slip and fall in the snow/ice that's on the roads. She has an amazing body, so don't let the pictures full you as she is very well endowed despite how conservative she looks on the website.

She would constantly keep on edging me with both nuru massage techniques and HJs, sucking, licking, and rimming until I finally popped at around the 50 minute mark. It was definitely a great way to have my balls drop after having it shriveled up in this vast cold front! She then cleaned both of us up, gave me a can of green tea, and called the Tencho to let us out. She is a very energetic and cheerful person. Despite not being able to speak English and I can hardly speak Japanese, communication was not an issue without a translator app/device.

The Tencho then gave me a discount card for next time, so hopefully I'll come during a season that's not as busy for Sapporo and will be able to book longer sessions.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sapporo is a little far and I'm not sure when or if I'll be back. If I do though and I'm able to book a longer session, I definitely will visit again. I do recommend at least learning basic survival Japanese as it'll make the transaction so much smoother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Looks like your gaijin tax was only ¥5000 which is less than Tokyo Happiness branches. Interesting that they gave you a discount card too. Maybe the Sapporo branch is more welcoming of foreigners.

Looks like your gaijin tax was only ¥5000 which is less than Tokyo Happiness branches. Interesting that they gave you a discount card too. Maybe the Sapporo branch is more welcoming of foreigners.
They definitely are. I've heard a few foreigners, who spoke no Japanese at all, show up after me and they've managed to get appointments later on that day. Definitely recommend if you're in Sapporo!

Less than most places in Susukino I was quoted at recently while preparing my trip there. I was quoted a flat 10k everywhere. Bathtub technically also has a 30k for 60 minute course, but the base is starting from 15k... literally paying double in tax. I originally put Happiness off the list, but I might put it back on since there's pretty much nothing better (aka cheaper unless I strictly want matplay from Renai Mat Doukoukai for 25k for 60 minutes, not including nomination fee)