Gaijin Experiences In/near: Shinjuku/akiba?

Randomjaket

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello there, I'm visiting Japan for a business trip at the moment and would like to go to a soapland or massage parlor with a happy ending or anything else that gives that sort of experience. for majority of my trip I will be in shinjuku, but will travel to akiba sometimes. I don't mind taking a train to different places as I will have a lot of down time as well. that said, where are some good places to go to?

much appreciated.

Sorry for the late reply -- There's tons of options in Shinjuku, but Akiba, not so much.

For decent massage with HE, in Shinjuku, check out Asian Feeling and Relax: http://www.asian-feeling.net/ -- They have options for powder or oil massage, book a 90minute course with oil or powder massage. The standard course at a shorter time does not come with HE. (System page does not explain the detail, but they will tell you when you visit.) For the ladies there, I've heard good feedback about Hikari, but she seems to be taking days off this week.

If you're interested in a Soapland - there are again tons to choose from, but you'll probably need to venture up to Yoshiwara... please see our Soapland resource thread for further details. here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/

Feel free to ask further questions as needed.

There are two soapland I know of in Shinjuku, Don Juan and Barubola. Barubola is overpriced and they will select the girl for you, so you will be going in blind.
Don Juan I don't know if it is open for foreigners. But I do believe they have an "open style" system where the ladies will present themselves live to you, which is interesting.

There are two soapland I know of in Shinjuku, Don Juan and Barubola. Barubola is overpriced and they will select the girl for you, so you will be going in blind.
Don Juan I don't know if it is open for foreigners. But I do believe they have an "open style" system where the ladies will present themselves live to you, which is interesting.
When i went to Don Juan they said they usually charge quite a foreigner tax. Maybe total 80.000 yen for two hours? Not sure. (They waived it for me.) Both Don Juan and Barubola are typical soaplands as far as i know. Skilled service but girls are more next door than super model type.
Also Shinjuku has budget soaplands like Kadoebi, but i'm pretty sure they are not foreigner friendly.

What makes you say barubola is overpriced? 64k for a high class soap seems reasonable to me.... I havent been to other high class places like satin doll etc but i didnt feel like i spent too much at barubola.

What makes you say barubola is overpriced? 64k for a high class soap seems reasonable to me.... I havent been to other high class places like satin doll etc but i didnt feel like i spent too much at barubola.
Shorter course than other high class shops for around the same money. Major thing is not getting to choose though.

Shorter course than other high class shops for around the same money. Major thing is not getting to choose though.
Thank you.
Im thinking to try don juan, if they do a line up, that would be awesome @User#8628 i wonder if you know if they do this? As your friend works there.
I saw another mention in a thread that they lined up the girls for you, but in Alice's report on the place there was no mention of that

Thank you.
Im thinking to try don juan, if they do a line up, that would be awesome @User#8628 i wonder if you know if they do this? As your friend works there.
I saw another mention in a thread that they lined up the girls for you, but in Alice's report on the place there was no mention of that
There was only one girl who was willing to service me (since i'm a girl) so naturally we didn't have any choice. I'm not 100% sure if they do the line up thing for other people (i'll ask) but they probably do.

Reactions: Durg50