Gaijin Friendly Chikan Club

This topic pops up occasionally here and I think the feedback last time was about the same, that these shops are essentially off limits for foreigners.
I only tried once when I randomly walked past such a shop in Osaka (there were 2 or 3 bunched together). I got turned down despite good japanese.
Doesn't matter if you think you know the rules, but about the girl being comfortable in a situation where she gives up control.
Did any of you try to inquire with AM or ND to help set up such a fantasy.

Hey guys.
I befriended an owner at a bar in Kabukicho. Had some good times though the bar was empty. I think the bar is busy like at 3 to 5 am.

He also manages a DH in Ikebukuro called "#easy mode". He tried to explain the concept, but I could not understand. He said something like, "amateur bitch" Maybe someone can find them on cityheaven.net and reply with more information?

He said that next time I am there, I should try their service and I asked for foreigners were OK. He said OK, but no one as called him. I think of because the DH is still new and there is no advertising, plus there are so many.

Hey guys.
I befriended an owner at a bar in Kabukicho. Had some good times though the bar was empty. I think the bar is busy like at 3 to 5 am.

He also manages a DH in Ikebukuro called "#easy mode". He tried to explain the concept, but I could not understand. He said something like, "amateur bitch" Maybe someone can find them on cityheaven.net and reply with more information?

He said that next time I am there, I should try their service and I asked for foreigners were OK. He said OK, but no one as called him. I think of because the DH is still new and there is no advertising, plus there are so many.

Maybe it's somewhere here.

http://www.night-life.jp/ikebukuro/deli.html

He said OK, but no one as called him. I think of because the DH is still new and there is no advertising, plus there are so many.
Catchphrase: "B*TCH系素人が多数在籍!!" (Many slu**y amateurs are enrolled!!)
Number of providers enrolled: one :cautious:

Hey guys.

I found it on cityheaven pretty easily. There seems to be only one girl there with no picture.

I'm honestly curious since i sometimes hear gaijin is an insult but i also hear it used nutrally a lot and i wonder if it has an insultive background.
Depending on tone I would say. Typically people view it as a insult thanks to films such as Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift, FYI I am still looking for the quote un quote club where girls go to party but guys are to chickenshit to talk to them, guess you can call me Jay from Dogma LOL. Anyways back to the topic, It is mostly tone. If a Japanese person came up to me while I was trying to enter a restaurant and said no gaijin I wouldn't get upset. However if they came up to me and just said NO GAIJIN and pointed for me to leave, then I would take it as an insult. But hey to each their own.

Okay I am lost what exactly is a chikan club?

Chikan, from what I understand, is the act of publicly groping/fondling a girl. The Chikan Image Clubs appear to offer this as a service with rooms that are modeled after subway cars. Just click on any of the links to the Chikan Ckubs listed and you'all get the picture (literally)... and sometimes video too :)

It looks like unpretei has a special on Chikan courses right now. They have a few girls open to foreigners, but you may need some Japanese.

unpretei.com/

I'm honestly curious since i sometimes hear gaijin is an insult but i also hear it used nutrally a lot and i wonder if it has an insultive background.

People have been called worse things. It's one of those words that if you put a little stank on it, it'll turn offensive.

Fuckin' lawyers.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It looks like unpretei has a special on Chikan courses right now. They have a few girls open to foreigners, but you may need some Japanese.

unpretei.com/

Oh, interesting... I'm assuming it's the "October Special: Large Molester Festival"? Hialariously titled, but I guess it explains what Chikan is all about. I have a tough time really understanding what the 5.000 Yen offer is about, but assuming it's for a session (not sure how long though and what is included). Has anyone had any experience with this shop?

Hi,
So last year in January I randomly went to DX kabukicho and they had a special week. The price was 50$ to get in and no girls were listed for that week even though it is a strip theater. When I went inside the girls were doing various fetishes and we're wearing masks. One of the fetishes was train chikane. The people said this was a special event, so I assume they might do it yearly. If you can read Japanese , maybe check the website or call and ask when their next event is?

Hyp everyone im currently in japan for 2 weeks and there is only one thing that I really want to do in japan and that is go to a chikan themed image club, but since I speak zero japanese I was wondering if there was any chance of this happening.
I have done some research and found these places -
http://rush-hour.co.jp/top.html
http://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/system#03
http://chikan-g.com/top/

But I have no idea if any of them will accept a non Japanese speaking gaijin.
Does anyone have any experience with these clubs because I doubt I'm going to be able to try this anywhere outside japan.

Chikan G takes in foreigners but apparently you need good level Japanese to try

From the JT Rag on Doak/gaijin........The professor then offered his personal opinion: “My own sense is that some foreign residents of Japan who take offense at any use of the term ‘gaijin’ belong to a well-established phenomenon of foreigners (usually white men) who want to become completely Japanese (culturally, biologically, socially)—cf. Pierre Loti, Madame Chrysantheme, Blackthorne in Clavell’s novel ‘Shogun,’ or James Bond, in ‘You Only Live Twice.’ For these Japanophiles, any indication that they’ve not succeeded in becoming Japanese is taken as a personal insult, and I think much of the offense at the term ‘gaijin’ (foreigner) stems from this anxiety they bring to the situation.”

Sounds pretty spot on to me. I think we need a special/unique word in English/Japanese to describe the type of people Prof. Doak identifies. They are the guys that get pissed when the Starbucks girl answers them in English, continually correct your attempts to speak Japanese and tell you that you have no chance of getting laid or penetrating JPN subculture /nightlife without understanding the language and culture as well as they do.

The writers of southpark would have a hay day with what goes on here lol

Does OP listed places need reservations? I suck at phone, but am pretty fluent in Japanese in person,so I'm hoping to walk-in.

Any have any experiences on this?

How can you be not fluent on the phone but fluent in person?

Eh, I get that. I prefer in person meetings to conference calls, I have an easier time with Japanese when I can see the speaker's face.