Gaijin Friendly soaplands in Fukuoka ?

Nayembi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I went in Japan for the first time two years ago, and tried a soapland in Tokyo, it was great !
Now I am going to be in Nagasaki for a year, and it looks like I wont really find something interesting... But before that, I'll stay a night in Fukuoka. So I hoped I could go to a soapland there.

I searched a lot on the forums and it looks mixed, some clubs closed, some doesnt accept gaijins anymore etc. So I wanted to know if I could find a nice soapland who welcomes gaijin. I speak japanese, I think I'm around JLPT3 atm, so I guess as long as they take me I don't really need an english speaking girl. Does that make it easier for providers to welcome me ? And, if I can't find a soapland before coming to Fukuoka, is there a way to find one without having to come in every soaplands ? Like maybe if I walk in the streets of Nakasu someone will come ? I don't really know how any of this works...

Any tips are welcomed !
Thank you ! :)

You will get approached a lot just by walking the area. That though does not guarantee a good time.

Seems many places offer both soap and health services so the prices also differ inside the same shop. Also haggling seems to be the norm there.

I managed to have a good time in a shop called Lovely Collection and not so good in couple of other places.

Unlike in Tokyo it seems you cannot trust even the info booth people, they are just like touts in Tokyo.

I recommend you to use deli heru they are less rip off and mainly ok with foreigner if you speak Japanese .

If I find nothing interesting in Nakasu (which is a rare occasion though), I just take a shinkansen ride to Kokura to try a soapland there.

Fukuoka takes a lot of tourist traffic from China/Korea so there's a good amount of GF friendly shops. Unlike Yoshiwara there haven't been many "go-to" places reported here yet. I've had a good time every time I've went but since I'm asian and can pass for Japanese my data points might not be that helpful...

I'll keep you informed if I'm going to ad a C letter to Fukuoka during my next visit to Japan :brb::woot: