Gaijin targeting establishments on Dougenzaka

sqrhead

TAG Member
Reaction score
This might have been discussed already in the past but I couldn't find it among the past posts.

Just a block from Shihbuya Hachiko station on Dougenzaka there are respresentatives for one or several establishments that seem to target foreigners. They seem to be offering handjobs/blowjobs. Does anyone here know the names of this/these establishment(s) and possibly homepages?

As has been said multiple times in these forums:

Do not trust touts. Do not go with touts.

If a shop is even halfway decent, it does not need to rely on touts.

Ah, "tout" is the word. Well I did go with this tout and the service turned out to be largely what the tout said it would be. The deal is though that I met a lady there who was really nice and I'd like to know her schedule.

Ah, "tout" is the word. Well I did go with this tout and the service turned out to be largely what the tout said it would be. The deal is though that I met a lady there who was really nice and I'd like to know her schedule.

If it was a typical Chinese massage parlour operation in Shibuya, meaning there was no massage but hand/blow job in an apartment or a rental room then her schedule is pretty much from 7PM until the first trains take the last drunks home. Every day until her tourist visa runs out, or a bit longer.

Try and go back and find the tout and see what the name of the place is again and report back to the group. :cool:

The 'free information' place in Dougenzaka has a notice on the window offering to guide foreigners in English. I'm not sure about the level of support in English they can provide though,

Reactions: just4fun
If it was a typical Chinese massage parlour operation in Shibuya, meaning there was no massage but hand/blow job in an apartment or a rental room then her schedule is pretty much from 7PM until the first trains take the last drunks home. Every day until her tourist visa runs out, or a bit longer.

Actually, what you are saying makes a lot of sense. The masseuse I selected from a deck of images was not the woman who finally showed up. And she instead immediately made an excuse that she was "hafu" but maybe she wasn't. And it would make more sense advertising non-Japanese as Japanese to gaijins as they would have difficulties telling the difference. And I would not be able to tell whether Yuki whom I met is actually Japanese.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
And it would make more sense advertising non-Japanese as Japanese to gaijins as they would have difficulties telling the difference. And I would not be able to tell whether Yuki whom I met is actually Japanese.

I was just told by a Chinese girl in the trade that the Chinese places advertise their girls as Japanese to Chinese customers. And that the said Chinese customers are none wiser as long as the girl speaks in Japanese. Then the guys go back home to China happily telling all their friends they banged a Japanese girl while in Tokyo.

So yeah, you won't be able to tell. :p