60 min, 44000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve been mostly going to Marine Blue in Ikebukuro which has been an amazing value, but I finally wanted to try Yoshiwara. It is definitely very much out if the way via train - but not too hard to get to via rideshare bike/scooters.

Alice Club’s spiel is that the WG wear maid outfits, but tbh that didn’t really matter to me. I just wanted to find a cute girl to talk to and do the nasty with.

I got to the shop around 12:30, dodging other tencho. When I got to the shop, the tencho were very nice and accomodating. I mentioned I was a foreigner and they just asked which country I was from (pretty typical). He quickly exchanges the Japanese card with an English one - the other major difference (besides the 20k tax!) is that the cost is the same no matter what time you get to the shop.

While the other girls didn’t look that pretty, Miriya caught my eye. They told me she was working later around 14:00 so I went to go kill time at Asakusa before heading back.

I got back and was brought to the waiting room. Once the time came, I was ushered to the next area where I finally got to see Miriya. She was wearing the standard maid outfit, and she looked very cute. She was taller than I was expected. Miriya doesn’t quite look what she looks like she does in her photos, and has a little chub but that doesn’t bother me at all. Her boobs were also bigger than I expected, as usually the profiles on the web tend to exaggerate bust size. She had a little bit of an awkward greeting, and I later found out it had been her first week working at all.

We got to the room and a little bit of small talk before the usual shower and brushing of teeth. I started complimenting her and saw she was getting embarrassed. We started lightly kissing as she showered me. I’m used to getting a little extra action, but she didn’t quite know what to do. To help break the ice more, I kept complimenting her and I could see her demeanor change.

We get to the bath and we start kissing more. She’s absolutely fantastic at it and was doing some real DFK. For someone who was so inexperienced, I was surprised. She was getting insecure about her weight and appearance but I assured her that was she was cute.

After the shower, she basically told me to do whatever I wanted because she was so inexperienced. While this might be a turn off for some, I was instantly turned on since I’m a dom. I start deep kissing her and going DATY. She moans softly and has a really cute voice. She was super wet and her pussy tasted so sweet. It wasn’t completely bare but it was very well groomed.

I try to signal her to give me a BBBJ but she doesn’t seem to get it, and instead gives me a fantastic HJ. Miriya definitely seems hornier now. After more DFK, I finally am able to get her to give me that BBBJ and for someone who is inexperienced, I was again really impressed. We then get to 69 and I’m really starting to feel it. She keeps moaning softly as I eat her out and the motion to her that I’m ready to go.

She awkwardly tries to put on my condom but she doesn’t even know which direction to put it on. Me, being the dom, gets even more turned on. Miriya tells me to put it in slowly, and I make do on my word and thrust into her slowly. She makes an extremely cute groan as I enter inside.

Now that I know I have control, I start going in light mish. Her voice really keeps turning me on. I ask her if I can lick her all over including her legs and toes. She lets me do as I please and I keep pumping into her. Eventually we get to doggie and once she got it, she was super horny. Her pussy was wet and contracting all over my junior. She no longer could answer my questions and only groaned and moaned as I kept fucking her.

I go into various positions and she keeps getting hornier. We both are sweating like crazy. After switching it up multiple times and doing multiple positions, I finally let loose insider. She finally says something intelligible - “it’s so hot, I’m so hot”. Unfortunately we’re getting close to time though I could see it in her eyes that she didn’t want to stop. We had already gone through multiple alarms, but all that time she kept letting me fuck her more.

We cool down a bit finally and she cleans me off. She thanks me saying that she’s happy that I was her first client because it was so rough and she really enjoyed it. We made some small chat and kissed multiple times as I made my way back.

Finally, the tencho asked me to fill a survey and I gave her a 100 since I was still in the afterglow of fucking a very inexperienced girl however I pleased.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

At the end of the day, the experience was very worth it. The big elephant in the room though was that it is very expensive compared to Marine Blue. That being said, if you’re into nicely dominating girls, Miriya is definitely for you.

I would highly recommend learning to speak decent Japanese to go here though, even if it is foreigner friendly. I felt that the small talk and me endlessly complimenting her made it a great experience for both of us. Just be a nice person and treat your girl right, and anybody could be amazing.

Also get there early and be their first customer so they’re not exhausted 😝

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Really great experience with a freshman, but 20k gaijin tax, nearly 100% price up... sigh...

Going to Japan early next month. Wish there were more reviews on this place. There’s 1 girl from this shop I cant get out of my mind. 100% my type. Wouldn’t mind paying extra to get this girl. Gonna give it a shot. Hope all goes well.

Reactions: Alice
Going to Japan early next month. Wish there were more reviews on this place. There’s 1 girl from this shop I cant get out of my mind. 100% my type. Wouldn’t mind paying extra to get this girl. Gonna give it a shot. Hope all goes well.
hope everything goes well and you could share your review!

Reactions: Alice
There’s 1 girl from this shop I cant get out of my mind. 100% my type. Wouldn’t mind paying extra to get this girl. Gonna give it a shot. Hope all goes well.
Out of curiosity, who is she?

If you still want to go here despite the 20k gaijin tax (high end prices at a mid end place), more power to you. I just hope it's not just because of height or something since you can find plenty of sub 150cm girls at other soaps at half the price since they don't gouge you with a 20k gaijin tax

Out of curiosity, who is she?

If you still want to go here despite the 20k gaijin tax (high end prices at a mid end place), more power to you. I just hope it's not just because of height or something since you can find plenty of sub 150cm girls at other soaps at half the price since they don't gouge you with a 20k gaijin tax
Her name is Mirei. The extra cash is no issue. I’ll be bringing the max cash allowed to bring with me. It’s mainly her face and slenderness I have many girls on my list and she just happens to be my favorite.