Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi - Gaijin friendly Pink Salon in Osaka (学校坂3年K組)

Luke JP

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi - Honoka
https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/girl/2320455/

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
35 minutes - 12500 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location (Kyobashi, Osaka)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
When I was planning this big September trip, I scheduled a solid 5 days in Osaka for the sole purpose of becoming a resident of Tobita Shinchi for the duration. I loved the experience when I went for the first time last year and couldn't wait to get stuck in again. But after my first time back (cute girl, no complaints), I realised the magic had worn off. Especially for someone like me, who really struggles to pop in a 20 minute window, it's just a lot of money for not much payoff.

So I figured I'd hunt for alternatives in notoriously gajin-unfriendly Osaka. There was a JK-themed hoteheru which was too mediocre to warrant anything more than this clause, and then today I learned of a JK-themed pink salon.

I'm a big fan of pink salons and said as much in my Jan-Jan review; sure you're getting your dick sucked by old ladies, but the public thrill and cheapness makes up for that. In Gakkouzaka (The name means 'school hill' but I think you're supposed to read that as a play on the words 'gakkou' - school - and 'Osaka') it's a bit different. As you can see from the price above, its about 4x as expensive as Jan-Jan. But stay with me, there's an upside.

The establishment is one of a few on the 5th floor of a building in Kyobashi, and I was actually called over by the entrance staff of 2 places as I stepped off the elevator, though I have no idea what the 2nd one was as I had a goal in mind. My guy mocked his 'opponent' a bit as I stepped into his shop, it was quite endearing. He was evidently fine with my foreign-ness, though he did make sure I could communicate to some extent in Japanese, so if you have a very low Japanese level you may still be out of luck. He then explained the pricing structure which, to be honest, I struggled to follow. I'm still kinda bad with Japanese numbers. It came to 12500 for 35 minutes, which is a heck of an asking price, and I was not offered a selection of girl. I was asked to clip and file my nails, sanitise my hands and open up for a few squirts of mouth spray before being led into the salon, which did not feature the usual dark room filled with couches. Instead, there were 6 cubicles with waist high walls and mats on the floor, and I was led to bay #3. 3 of these cubicles are in a row on each side of the room, with the open side facing the central aisle, so from #3 I had a totally unobstructed view into #6, and the room wasn't nearly as dark as Jan-Jan, so even by Pink Salon standards it's not a private environment. For me this is plus point #1 as I enjoy the exhibitionist thrill. When I was there it was just me and one other customer in the bay next door.

After a minute or two my girl arrived: Honoka, and here is plus point #2: she was a real cutie. When I looked her up on the website later for the purposes of this review, I saw she is the #3 ranked girl on the roster. She arrived in an excellent looking high school uniform (the whole room is themed a bit like a classroom, by the way), and while the site pictures are a little photoshopped as usual, it's not by much. She was also definitely 19 as stated, or very close to it. So here is an establishment with a JK theme where you actually get an authentic JK experience.

After she arrived she sat down on my lap and we lightly touched each other as we chatted, before we both stripped off entirely. That's right, you don't just drop your trousers here, you take off the lot, so try not to think about that cubicle opposite you too much. Unless you get off on that in which case you're in for a good time. After a little more cleaning of the parts of me that we didn't take care of at the entrance, Honoka got to work first of all with a gentle handjob accompanied with very enthusiastic deep french kissing and nipple play, while I had free reign to touch her tits (relatively small B-cups, but nice firm nipples) and pussy all I liked. She made lots of 'I'm enjoying this' noises which were very arousing. The foreplay was much more extensive than I was expecting, but it was really good.

Then she made her way down my body and began the main event, BBBJ which she took deep in her mouth all the way to the base. Her technique was very eager, with a lot of variation in depth and speed etc, although lacked a little bit of suction. Still, it was a pretty good blowjob and combined with the brief breaks for more kissing and nipple play - plus her handjob technique was very good - I was overall very happy with the service and she happily took my whole load in her mouth and even played with it a little before spitting it out at the end. A tiny bit more enjoyable chit-chat as we cleaned up and got dressed before she took me to the exit and we said our goodbyes.

A totally different experience to the cheap pink salons (Happy - RIP, Jan-Jan) I've tried in Tokyo, but I felt the steeper asking price was fairly well justified with quality of service, good theme, less privacy and a roster of cute young girls. Anyone in need of some release in the Osaka area but doesn't want to go to Tobita for whatever reason should seriously consider paying this place a visit, it's an unexpected gem.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A sex establishment in Osaka that's friendly to foreigners is notable in itself, but beyond that I felt this was a surprisingly quality offering. And while the price is high for 'Pink Salon,' I got a longer session and a more intimate service for about 4,000 JPY cheaper than 20 minutes in Tobita.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report from Osaka, really helpful!

Approved: 9/29/2019

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gakkouzaka 3-nen K-Gumi - Honoka
https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/10843/girl/2320455/

Date of Encounter:
September 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
35 minutes - 12500 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location (Kyobashi, Osaka)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
When I was planning this big September trip, I scheduled a solid 5 days in Osaka for the sole purpose of becoming a resident of Tobita Shinchi for the duration. I loved the experience when I went for the first time last year and couldn't wait to get stuck in again. But after my first time back (cute girl, no complaints), I realised the magic had worn off. Especially for someone like me, who really struggles to pop in a 20 minute window, it's just a lot of money for not much payoff.

So I figured I'd hunt for alternatives in notoriously gajin-unfriendly Osaka. There was a JK-themed hoteheru which was too mediocre to warrant anything more than this clause, and then today I learned of a JK-themed pink salon.

I'm a big fan of pink salons and said as much in my Jan-Jan review; sure you're getting your dick sucked by old ladies, but the public thrill and cheapness makes up for that. In Gakkouzaka (The name means 'school hill' but I think you're supposed to read that as a play on the words 'gakkou' - school - and 'Osaka') it's a bit different. As you can see from the price above, its about 4x as expensive as Jan-Jan. But stay with me, there's an upside.

The establishment is one of a few on the 5th floor of a building in Kyobashi, and I was actually called over by the entrance staff of 2 places as I stepped off the elevator, though I have no idea what the 2nd one was as I had a goal in mind. My guy mocked his 'opponent' a bit as I stepped into his shop, it was quite endearing. He was evidently fine with my foreign-ness, though he did make sure I could communicate to some extent in Japanese, so if you have a very low Japanese level you may still be out of luck. He then explained the pricing structure which, to be honest, I struggled to follow. I'm still kinda bad with Japanese numbers. It came to 12500 for 35 minutes, which is a heck of an asking price, and I was not offered a selection of girl. I was asked to clip and file my nails, sanitise my hands and open up for a few squirts of mouth spray before being led into the salon, which did not feature the usual dark room filled with couches. Instead, there were 6 cubicles with waist high walls and mats on the floor, and I was led to bay #3. 3 of these cubicles are in a row on each side of the room, with the open side facing the central aisle, so from #3 I had a totally unobstructed view into #6, and the room wasn't nearly as dark as Jan-Jan, so even by Pink Salon standards it's not a private environment. For me this is plus point #1 as I enjoy the exhibitionist thrill. When I was there it was just me and one other customer in the bay next door.

After a minute or two my girl arrived: Honoka, and here is plus point #2: she was a real cutie. When I looked her up on the website later for the purposes of this review, I saw she is the #3 ranked girl on the roster. She arrived in an excellent looking high school uniform (the whole room is themed a bit like a classroom, by the way), and while the site pictures are a little photoshopped as usual, it's not by much. She was also definitely 19 as stated, or very close to it. So here is an establishment with a JK theme where you actually get an authentic JK experience.

After she arrived she sat down on my lap and we lightly touched each other as we chatted, before we both stripped off entirely. That's right, you don't just drop your trousers here, you take off the lot, so try not to think about that cubicle opposite you too much. Unless you get off on that in which case you're in for a good time. After a little more cleaning of the parts of me that we didn't take care of at the entrance, Honoka got to work first of all with a gentle handjob accompanied with very enthusiastic deep french kissing and nipple play, while I had free reign to touch her tits (relatively small B-cups, but nice firm nipples) and pussy all I liked. She made lots of 'I'm enjoying this' noises which were very arousing. The foreplay was much more extensive than I was expecting, but it was really good.

Then she made her way down my body and began the main event, BBBJ which she took deep in her mouth all the way to the base. Her technique was very eager, with a lot of variation in depth and speed etc, although lacked a little bit of suction. Still, it was a pretty good blowjob and combined with the brief breaks for more kissing and nipple play - plus her handjob technique was very good - I was overall very happy with the service and she happily took my whole load in her mouth and even played with it a little before spitting it out at the end. A tiny bit more enjoyable chit-chat as we cleaned up and got dressed before she took me to the exit and we said our goodbyes.

A totally different experience to the cheap pink salons (Happy - RIP, Jan-Jan) I've tried in Tokyo, but I felt the steeper asking price was fairly well justified with quality of service, good theme, less privacy and a roster of cute young girls. Anyone in need of some release in the Osaka area but doesn't want to go to Tobita for whatever reason should seriously consider paying this place a visit, it's an unexpected gem.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A sex establishment in Osaka that's friendly to foreigners is notable in itself, but beyond that I felt this was a surprisingly quality offering. And while the price is high for 'Pink Salon,' I got a longer session and a more intimate service for about 4,000 JPY cheaper than 20 minutes in Tobita.

Ok, homeboy...how in the fuck did you find Kyobashi?? That's not exactly a hotspot for tourists. During my days in Osaka, Kyobashi was basically a second home to me and I lived a right up the street. Shit, I still go back there for drinks with former co-workers when I'm back in town. It's a place that only Osaka residents would know about and its scumbags would hang out in.

But thanks for the review and putting Kyobashi on the map, because of all the areas in Osaka, Kyobashi is actually not THAT gaijin-unfriendly by Osaka standards. Twenty years ago, Kyobashi was actually a central hub for a lot of the major eikaiwas, mainly NOVA and ECC, so there were a lot of young gaijin folks shipped in to slave away and they'd always be placed in overpriced company apartments near Kyobashi on the Keihan Line (see my username?). As such, in those days Kyobashi became a pretty popular hangout for the expats who didn't want to venture all the way to Umeda or Shinsaibashi and we were very, very well-known (and occasionally liked) at the area izakayas, tachinomi and other shithole dive bars. I believe those eikaiwas still have a presence there so it isn't uncommon to see a white guy strolling around but it's not the hub it used to be. Due to that, a lot of the businesses in the area were very much gaijin-friendly...but again, this was 15 years ago.

But, I will say this: I've had some absolutely epic adventures in Kyobashi, ranging from drunken blowjobs under bridges, getting hauled into the koban so drunk I could barely walk, humping my ex in front of a business plaza near OBP to bizarre P4P experiences in random areas of the shotengai and backstreets near the water. There are Chinese massage parlors, Filipino Kyabakura, just about anything you can think of and if you can speak the language you can get into all sorts of trouble. I believe a lot of the massage shops were outside the Keihan Station and along the way to the area around HUB bar (yeah, go figure). The girly bars were all in the shotengai, the filthiest on the JR Station side. And if you took the right-hand shotengai exit of the station and followed the backstreet near Popeye Media Cafe, I'm pretty sure those were brothels in the back leading out toward the highway.

Bottom line, nice to hear you had a good time in my old playground and if you find yourself (unfortunately) back in Osaka it wouldn't be a waste of a night to get your shitface on at a cheap tachinomi or Toriki and wander the backstreets in search of an adventure. Just be careful, as there as lots of yaks in the area who also favor getting shitfaced in Kyobashi.