Guest viewing is limited

Kobe Area Gal’s Network Kobe - Wakana (English speaker)

TheWumpus

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Gal’s Network Kobe - Wakana (English speaker)

Service Name:
Gal’s Network Kobe

Provider Name:
Wakana - https://www.galsnetwork.net/hyogo/profile/?id=113

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.galsnetwork.net/hyogo/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
110. Mins. - JPY 34,100 + JPY 10,000 option

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was in Kobe Sannomiya area on business from Tokyo, so not my usual mongering ground. Struck out at Red Room (only given option of one unappealing girl and I passed), so I did some searching into deli-heru to my business hotel. The Gal's Network's site notes which girls accept foreigners among their options, so I figured this was a safe and easy option to go with.

The Booking and Delivery
I called the shop and made the booking entirely in Japanese. I got asked whether I was a foreigner and answered yes (white Westerner). They were fine with it. The girl I was most interested in wasn't available so I went with my second choice Wakana who would be getting in soon. They would drive her to my hotel and I would need to meet her on the first floor to let her in as the elevator was key coded. In the end, her arrival was an hour late. I called the shop at the 30 min. mark and they said "she'll be there soon". I called again at the 45 min. mark and said if she'll be much longer they can send a different girl (it was getting late and I need to sleep after all). They said it would be the same amount of time. Finally at around the hour mark, I get a call to go meet her at the car parked out front. Driver opens the door for her, Wakana steps out and we head in to the hotel together.

The Girl
Wakana is around 22-24 years old I would say. She is on the taller side and slender, with a cute face, compact, well-shaped breasts, and quite an ass to her. I was surprised to find she is half Japanese, her father being from a Caribbean island country. As a result, her skin is like a light milk chocolate color that doesn't show through in the photos, but it is nice. She also speaks fluent English with a Caribbean accent. She asked what language I preferred and I choose English for the novelty. It seems the shop actually recommends her to foreigners a lot for her English ability.

Uncommonly, she is a bargainer. I had originally booked 100 mins. She bargained to have me bump it up to 120 mins. I wanted to get to bed sooner than later, and we settled on 110 mins., with her guarantee of two rounds. She took her sweet time getting all of the accessories we will use ready, and I needed to push her to move her along. We took a perfunctory shower, just a quick wash, nothing special and headed back to the room.

Before we got started, she asked if she could hit her CBD vape pen. I have nothing against cannabis, but it was a non-smoking room, so I didn't want to have any lingering smell or anything whatsoever, so I asked her not to. My mistake. If you meet her, let her hit the pen because she becomes a lot more relaxed and fun afterwards. I ended up letting her do it before the second round and It was a noticeable difference.

The Play
She got into bed, pulled the covers over herself, rolled over and looked like she was going to sleep. Maybe she was upset I didn't let her hit the vape pen. Oh brother. I jumped under the covers behind her and started feeling up her entire body with soft touches. She started responding. I gave her light kisses across the chest and neck, she started responding better. I felt between her legs and she was getting wet. I finally brought her face towards mine and we had some deep kisses. I couldn't believe that I was needing to warm up a working girl with a "boyfriend experience"…

I went downtown and had a good bit of DATY. She isn't shaved, but well trimmed with a tuft above the lips. She continued to respond well, shivering a few times, though I'm not sure I made her come. This is where she asked if I would like her off-menu option, with a condom "because she's got a boyfriend". Asked how much it would cost, she said 15K. I said that was steep but would accept 10K, and she agreed for two rounds. Condom went straight on and she turned around and backed that ass up, and I hit it doggy style. I recall I turned her around and finished in mish because it was easier for me to cum.

During the break, we talked about a few deeper topics. She's a talkative one. We talked about the Ukrainian-born Miss Japan, what it means to have Japanese identify, and about "cheating" in general. Bit about her own upbringing as well. She asked to hit the vape pen again, insisting it wouldn't smell. I let her take one hit and smelled the exhalation. It smelled like weed a bit, but didn't linger so I let her hit a few more times. She sprayed some Febreeze or whatever to cover it up.

Now that she had her fix, the next round was much more interesting. I asked her to take the lead in arousing me and laid back on the bed. She came up on me giving deep kisses, licking nipples and kissing downward, and I asked her to get me hard with a BBBJ, which she had not done the first time around, but agreed to this time. When I was hard again, condom came on again and it was her request for me to step off the bed, stand up, and again do her from behind, but this time, she wanted me to smack her ass while I did. I obliged of course.

I had a bit of a hard time keeping hard this time and got to the point where it felt like I was pushing rope. I had to pull out and give myself a bit of manual stimulation to get back into working shape, and she had the suggestion that she lay flat on her stomach and I get on top and enter from behind. This position hit the spot! I was able to keep hard and safely finish the second round. After that it was right off to the shower.

After the shower we had pretty much reached the 110 minute mark, but she again took her sweet time drying her hair, reapplying makeup, looking in the mirror talking about how cute she is, and how "fucking high" she was. Didn't know CBD did that to you. I humored her, but at this point was really just looking forward to finally get her out the door and go to bed!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wakana is legitimately cute, but her attitude was a bit haughty the whole way through. She is obviously very into herself, thinks he is the fairest of them all and god's gift to man, going on about how cute she is and how her ass is her best feature. However, as she is a fluent English speaker, she might be of interest to someone visiting Kobe who doesn't speak much Japanese. Can't guarantee you'll get the off-menu option, but looking at Japanese language forums after the fact, she seems to offer it pretty consistently.

The fact she was late might have been her fault for being late arriving to her shift (I had booked slightly before she was meant to start). Besides that the shop's service was completely acceptable. I would consider using them again next time I'm in Kobe.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

how "fucking high" she was. Didn't know CBD did that to you
That's because it wasn't just CBD. There's plenty of [Redacted] vapes out there these days.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWumpus and Alice
Sounds like a good option for an area with not much p4p for foreigners.

Reactions: TheWumpus
Well, I guess I’m just that innocent and naive despite my years.
Don't feel too bad, I'm in my 30s and still have no idea what pot smells like even though I lived in an area where it is legal for several years.